Pokemon Go plus questions

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Virdoo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Virdoo
    OP

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Hi,

I wanted to ask if someone of you already used Pokemon Go plus enough to decide if it's saving battery? I mean, game by itself is battery killer on the phone, so what about the device? Since the phone is locket, I assume that it doesn't drain battery that hard, right?

Also wanted to ask where I can order one? I'm from Europe. Btw. I know they are sold out at the moment, but I'm planning to order one in a week or even more, so where do I need to check for that?

2. Nawor3565

Nawor3565 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    Rochester, NY
    Well the phone isn't locked when you use the Plus. But you can put it in battery saving mode which will dim the screen, which does save battery. As for where to buy it, you just have to get really lucky. They're out of stock almost everywhere.

3. Virdoo
    OP

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    But where should I look for it?

4. Nawor3565

Nawor3565 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    Rochester, NY
    That's another problem. We never were actually told where you can buy it. It's insanely expensive on Amazon, and the only other place I know of is GameStop but that's USA only. I would just search around the big stores websites.