ROM Hack Pokemon Emerald save problem

jigger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this should be in the GBA section, but I'm trying to run Pokemon Emerald on DS using a Cyclo DS with 1.56b2 firmware and 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool v1.9d

I've been searching around the internet and I haven't been able to find any help so far with my problem, I can get the game to start up but it says the battery has died and clock events won't happen, and when I try to save it says the internal memory is dead or corrupt so it can't save. Every other GBA game I try like Final Fantasy V works fine and saves fine. So far I have only had this problem with Pokemon Emerald, I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this. Would it be a problem with my ROM that I could patch and fix, or do I need to update my firmware or the version of the expansion pack tool I'm using?

It doesn't matter if I can't get the time based events to work, I just want to be able to save my game.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, please don't post random topics of the same issue back and forth! It can get annoying plus people won't answer you but insult you for your impatience!

jigger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Okay, please don't post random topics of the same issue back and forth! It can get annoying plus people won't answer you but insult you for your impatience!
Yeah, I realized the post probably belonged in this section rather than the hardware board, so I remade the thread here and edit my old post since I didn't see a delete thread/post button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o