Pokemon Duel Now Available

Quietly released this morning by The Pokemon Company was Pokemon Duel, a mobile game which originally released in Japan last year as Pokemon Comaster. The game is a sort of mix of a traditional card game and a board game, featuring the classic Pokemon critters. It's a free to play title, and there are, of course in app purchases. It's available right now for iOS and Android.

Build your party of Pokémon figures and play against your friends in Pokémon Duel, free to download for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices! In Pokémon Duel, your objective is to deploy your Pokémon figures on the game board and move them to the goal in your opponent's territory. To win the game, you have to reach your goal before your opponent reaches theirs!

:arrow: Official Site
:arrow: App Store
:arrow: Google Play Store

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yussssssss
TIME TO THROW AWAY MONEY IN MICRO TRANSACTIONS

Attachments

• IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 195

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, Nintendo coming out strong with mobile games! First this, and then FFHeroes, Nintendo's mobile lineup is starting to improve!
This was done by the Pokemon company, not Nintendo. There have been Official spin-off mobile Pokemon games for a while now. Even before Miitomo!
Still waiting for me Animal Crossing Mobile game.

Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
It's pretty fun, but I hear that it gets harder the better you become at playing the game.

Last edited by Garblant,

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the things i would never expect from nintendo, a Pokémon stealth release is like at least in the top 3
Sadly pokemon isnt made by nintendo.
Thats what happen with pokemon go and nintendo stock sky rocketing til people found out the truth.

And the game seems ahhh, but i guess some will like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz: touchscreen?????