ROM Hack Pokemon Ds Roms

riomaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody ;D I just picked me up another ds lite after a year or so so Im kinda rusty now.well when I left the scene I remembered that pokemon diamond or pearl roms didn't connect to pokemon battle revolution. So my question is does it work now I hear from a couple of people they did patch if so how do I do. And im guessing pokemon platinum doesn't work I suppose? God bless to anybody who helps.

crissm25

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well wont work on TTDS r4 supercard If any 1 knows about a patch tell me since PBR is boring with no trades from ds games...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it can be added via a firmware update or overhaul. Only a select few flash cards can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution, including the CycloDS and G6Real. Many flash carts can connect to other Wii games though, but Pokemon is a special case.

Another alternative is to just buy a used retail version of Diamond/Pearl. They won't cost a lot and you can trade from your flash card to it, then send it to the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8