Pokemon Ds Roms

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by riomaru, Aug 6, 2009.

Aug 6, 2009

Pokemon Ds Roms by riomaru at 3:17 AM (1,125 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. riomaru
    OP

Newcomer riomaru Member

United States
    Hey everybody ;D I just picked me up another ds lite after a year or so so Im kinda rusty now.well when I left the scene I remembered that pokemon diamond or pearl roms didn't connect to pokemon battle revolution. So my question is does it work now I hear from a couple of people they did patch if so how do I do. And im guessing pokemon platinum doesn't work I suppose? God bless to anybody who helps.

2. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I'm pretty sure that only a CycloDS can connect to the Wii right now.

3. crissm25

Banned crissm25 Banned

United States
    well wont work on TTDS r4 supercard If any 1 knows about a patch tell me since PBR is boring with no trades from ds games...

4. riomaru
    OP

Newcomer riomaru Member

United States
    Or what about dstt(ys menu) If not %$#$@@%@%@% that sucks. I guess I will have to live with it

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I don't think it can be added via a firmware update or overhaul. Only a select few flash cards can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution, including the CycloDS and G6Real. Many flash carts can connect to other Wii games though, but Pokemon is a special case.

Another alternative is to just buy a used retail version of Diamond/Pearl. They won't cost a lot and you can trade from your flash card to it, then send it to the Wii.

6. riomaru
    OP

Newcomer riomaru Member

United States
    I guess thats my own option huh. Well thanks to everyone