Gaming pokémon Diamond, Dialga..? *big picture!*

jensa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so i started to play Pokémon Diamond again which i havn't completed because i read somewhere you cant get Dialga if you completed the 8th gym(?).
So anyway i have completed 7Gyms, so i should be able to get Dialga, so i followed a tutorial on youtube.
The tutorial showed the way in mt.C something....
anyway when i followed that tutorial i came to this "door" where he on the tutorial walked in...

so how do i passed the "door" to capture Dialga?

Picture:
bild129ct5.jpg

Please help me...

idono1301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you go to all the three lakes?

and defeat the galactic members?

then you have to go to the galactic base and defeat cyrus and release azlef mesprit and uxie

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
That thing isn't even a door. You get Dialga on top of Stark Mountain. I think you can't even access the eighth city without fighting Dialga first. It's part of the story, but I forgot when you get to fight him.

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That thing isn't even a door. You get Dialga on top of Stark Mountain. I think you can't even access the eighth city without fighting Dialga first. It's part of the story, but I forgot when you get to fight him.

uhh.. no
You get Metagross at Stark Mountain, but thats not until post elite-4

To get Dialga/Palkia, you must first have beat Cyrus at Galactic HQ in Veilstone. After you freed the three legendaries, then go to Celestic town and go into Mt. Coronet from the east. Then continually go north (you should go outside and inside a few time, and it should be snowing outside). Defeat the galactic noobs, and eventually you should reach spear pillar. then you have to battle the two commanders with your rival, and then you must face Cyrus again. After that, you may save and continue on to encounter Dialga.

Hope this helps.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal

uhh.. no
You get Metagross at Stark Mountain, but thats not until post elite-4

To get Dialga/Palkia, you must first have beat Cyrus at Galactic HQ in Veilstone. After you freed the three legendaries, then go to Celestic town and go into Mt. Coronet from the east. Then continually go north (you should go outside and inside a few time, and it should be snowing outside). Defeat the galactic noobs, and eventually you should reach spear pillar. then you have to battle the two commanders with your rival, and then you must face Cyrus again. After that, you may save and continue on to encounter Dialga.

Hope this helps.

Oops, I mixed up Mt. Coronet with Stark Mountain. And you get Heatran from Stark Mountain, not Metagross.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exactly as .aznbrotha. has said, whether it is necessary to Cyrus at the Galactic HQ in Veilstone I can't tell, since I already did all that when getting to Mt. Coronet.

Anyway good luck and happy hunting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30