Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry in advance, I really think this one is in wrong forum

Now, a few months ago I found a thread with Pokemon Diamond Codes written all the way, right here in GBAtemp forum. My R4 broken once and all the cheats I entered went to hell with it. I'm looking for those codes again, but I can't find it anywhere (I hadn't joined GBAtemp when I saw that thread). I've tried the search engine, Google, Yahoo, but the result is null. I was looking for codes in sporadic ways, and I found it, when I'm looking for it with good manners, it disappeared, damn luck.
hate2.gif

All I can remember about the thread is, a member has a Trainer Card in her sig(or his?) and the thread listed the whole brilliant codes, like Wild Pokemon Modifier(which will give you 439/493 Master Balls)
grog.gif
, Shiny Wild Pokemon code(activated through Trainer Card menu)
grog.gif
, Codes to bring in events about 3 legendary Pokemons, codes to obtain all items without key items, and a member was posting s**ts about some codes were his and he didn't got credits for it
wacko.gif
. I can't remember their names though

Can anybody give me a link to the thread (if you remember ever read a thread like that), or maybe tell me those wonderful codes? In this thread?

I hope somebody hear my plea.... I really can't find it, I've tried....

I typed "Pokemon Diamond AR Code" as the keyword and the result was about will codes ruin someone's gamecart, what a day!

D

Deleted User

Well, Rayder has released a cheat.dat which will contain EVERY code you're looking for
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill