Pokemon Diamond Code thread?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Raestloz, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Raestloz
    OP

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    Sorry in advance, I really think this one is in wrong forum

Now, a few months ago I found a thread with Pokemon Diamond Codes written all the way, right here in GBAtemp forum. My R4 broken once and all the cheats I entered went to hell with it. I'm looking for those codes again, but I can't find it anywhere (I hadn't joined GBAtemp when I saw that thread). I've tried the search engine, Google, Yahoo, but the result is null. I was looking for codes in sporadic ways, and I found it, when I'm looking for it with good manners, it disappeared, damn luck. [​IMG]

All I can remember about the thread is, a member has a Trainer Card in her sig(or his?) and the thread listed the whole brilliant codes, like Wild Pokemon Modifier(which will give you 439/493 Master Balls) [​IMG] , Shiny Wild Pokemon code(activated through Trainer Card menu) [​IMG] , Codes to bring in events about 3 legendary Pokemons, codes to obtain all items without key items, and a member was posting s**ts about some codes were his and he didn't got credits for it [​IMG]. I can't remember their names though

Can anybody give me a link to the thread (if you remember ever read a thread like that), or maybe tell me those wonderful codes? In this thread?

I hope somebody hear my plea.... I really can't find it, I've tried....

I typed "Pokemon Diamond AR Code" as the keyword and the result was about will codes ruin someone's gamecart, what a day!

2. warmijwilfaain

warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

Sep 30, 2007
    Kent. lolol
    Well, Rayder has released a cheat.dat which will contain EVERY code you're looking for [​IMG]

3. Raestloz
    OP

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    Well thanks buddy, I sure hope that cheat.dat works, I had caught a shiny Charmender with that code

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice