The__B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
And in europe we get to wait months again for the idiotic part of France / Germany and Spain that refuse to read English....

Why do the Dutch gamers always have to suffer because of other country's T_T

On a non related note but something that still pisses me off :

Our kids get teached Dutch AND English, French and German neither of the country's around us ( England, Germany , Belgium/France ) teach their kids Dutch tho >.>

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
laugh.gif
Pokemon bringing great members. That's a good one.

MartijnTiny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
And in europe we get to wait months again for the idiotic part of France / Germany and Spain that refuse to read English....

Why do the Dutch gamers always have to suffer because of other country's T_T

On a non related note but something that still pisses me off :

Our kids get teached Dutch AND English, French and German neither of the country's around us ( England, Germany , Belgium/France ) teach their kids Dutch tho >.>

I agree, it NOT fair that we have to wait for other country's. I don't like that, i NEED pokemon

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
hey
where can i d/l these 2 games coz i been waitin to play them????

man.. I really feel for the staff, theyre gonna be super busy deleting rom requests once the games get dumped

But hey, Pokemon brings new potentially great members to the GBAtemp community!

This one's even smart! KFC actually does equal tasty.
yah I know
tongue.gif

but when it's dumped, the topic will easily break 50 pages, and it will be riddled with rom requests and maybe a few rapidshare links

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Or it could just get locked and a new sticky thread could be made telling people not to request the rom and that they will be banned if they do ask.

The__B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
i know you're being sarcastic, but people rarely even read the forum rules when they sign up, and if they sign up just because a rom got dumped I doubt they'd even look in another thread

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There should be a reading comprehension test before someone is allowed to make an account here.

The__B, I know you're better than most and it isn't horrible English. You've also got other languages that you have learned over the years.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
here is atip since i am a mod in other site just make a topic and warn them that request of roms is illegall and those who request will be banned .Also remark that no links are accepted ;-)

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i know you're being sarcastic, but people rarely even read the forum rules when they sign up, and if they sign up just because a rom got dumped I doubt they'd even look in another thread
I'll be honest. I first signed up thinking GBAtemp had rom links. I then read some of the reviews, got a flash cart and never left.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to go on GBAtemp when it had the latest 10 roms for download but never signed up for the forum. Then the rom download links was missing and I was thinking, "what's going on" and signed up. I thought it was going to be one of those, "nah, I'll sign up and forget about it in a few day". Still here. Still checking the releases.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
tongue.gif

I first signed up for help with my F2A cart, and pretty much left after
then I kept finding links back to the forums, topics of interest and I eventually became a regular member

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...