Status
Not open for further replies.

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
before you guys say anything, I know that so many people have failed at this!
I plan to be different

I have decided that i am tired of playing un finished or boring team rocket hacks! (the only complete one is pokemon topaz but its in a totally other region
ohnoes.png
)

Anyways!
i have decided to fix this issue! im gonna make a team rocket hack were you actually do the things that team rocket does! and thats BE CRIMINALS!

The story

You have always dreamed of being a team rocket grunt like your parents before you! now, Giovanni has recruited you and you get to join! the first thing you are told is that you gotta always steal and exploit pokemon for profit! when you go to giovanni for a pokemon, he tells you that you have to catch one in the training zone! after catching one, you are sent on your first mission...

Screens
PokemonCrimsonscreen.png
playersroom.png
PokemonCrimson.png
PokemonCrimson-1.png

PokemonCrimsonroom.png

Features

No Gyms!
No Particular starter! you catch your own!
Play as a team rocket
No pokemon centers or shops! you gotta get your stuff at the rocket bases!
Access to johto
battle Red, Blue, Gold... (any other trainers you want in, ill accept requests but i need ows, sprites and a script for them)
no pokemon league
ROCKET ZONE(how you get a pokemon!)

Videos

again, still working on it!

Releases

You can download Demo 1 Here
Right now you can only get to kill Charmander (That's why its a Demo!) Oh ya DON'T talk to nurse joy till u got a pokemon!!!!!!

Bugs To Be Fixed

Giovanni doesn't talk... just go to the door behind him!

Team

So far, im doing everything, but i would like to put together a team to help me!
pm me if you wanna help me i really need a scripter

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah. Sorry, but like so many before you, they all eventually give up out of laziness and boredom. You need perseverance and a decent sense of work to make a hack of this extent. Lots say that they are different, but only a few out of a massive crowd actually finish, not mentioning actually making a good game.

I wish you good luck, like I have to the many before you.

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slyakin said:
Hah. Sorry, but like so many before you, they all eventually give up out of laziness and boredom. You need perseverance and a decent sense of work to make a hack of this extent. Lots say that they are different, but only a few out of a massive crowd actually finish, not mentioning actually making a good game.

I wish you good luck, like I have to the many before you.
Thanks and i assure you i will do my best not to give up because i am pretty pissed that other people always give up too!

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
link491 said:
Anyways!
i have decided to fix this issue! im gonna make a team rocket hack were you actually do the things that team rocket does! and thats BE CRIMINALS!

Um... There's a Pokemon Red hack that does the same thing. You get to be Jessie or James.

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I bet you 5 dollars that by the end of this summer this project is dead.

If I lose the bet, well, good for you, continue on the good work!

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
link491 said:
Anyways!

Um... There's a Pokemon Red hack that does the same thing. You get to be Jessie or James.
Ya its POKEMON RED!!!! i want a gba game! with COLOURS!

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well the rom glitched and the bak glitched so i gotta start over but now i got soe more ideas so i will be able to update when i have time... so ya i think that if i had help... i would get to update more! if anyone can scrips, please tell me cuz i need a scripter...

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
link491 said:
well the rom glitched and the bak glitched so i gotta start over but now i got soe more ideas so i will be able to update when i have time... so ya i think that if i had help... i would get to update more! if anyone can scrips, please tell me cuz i need a scripter...
I hate it when that happens
angry.gif

You should back up regularly

I would help you but i dont have much spare time just now.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
link491 said:
Inunah said:
link491 said:
Anyways!

Ya its POKEMON RED!!!! i want a gba game! with COLOURS!
Pokemon Red is for the GBC. It has colors. All 7 of them.
mellow.gif

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya but for some reason, its only in black and white when i use lameboy... srry for my issue but technically, it was made for the original gameboy so it didn't originally have color...
closedeyes.gif

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what kind ofproof? proof that red is black and white or proof that im still workin on this
for proof that im still workin, ill tell you one of my plans. i wanna insert as many black and white pokemon as possible. im gonna be replacing the crap pokemon with them and ill upload screens soon... and ill also upload screens of pokemon red in black in white...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeah, they were going for that.