ROM Hack Pokemon Clear Crystal

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah strife that's a better idea i can start spriting most of them and some of the evos but im sorry black ice for piling things on you

and what eevee haven't we done yet

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah strife that's a better idea i can start spriting most of them and some of the evos but im sorry black ice for piling things on you

and what eevee haven't we done yet
Eevee's mutated look a like... can i do it?
Also, should we do a tauros evolution? or should we not because of that buffalo from unova?

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that i think about it we should scrap the whole hitmon idea since it seems like a lot of work for a pokemon which was designed to only be fighting type

im not sure about the tauros idea but mabey we could put the unova bull into the spot were tauros evolves

Reactions: 1 person

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that i think about it we should scrap the whole hitmon idea since it seems like a lot of work for a pokemon which was designed to only be fighting type

im not sure about the tauros idea but mabey we could put the unova bull into the spot were tauros evolves
agreed, for some reason I've always hated tauros, and the bouffalant really made me mad for some strange reason when i played white version...
although, i really liked the hitmon ideas...
Edit: Quick question: should the mutated eevee have it's fur coat? Cause all I've added are some markings on it's head and back, and a left earring (with the left ear being darker than the right).

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice eevee

My Elecroak does look a bit like trash though
Thanks, but i think yours looks pretty cool... trust me, it does. Much better than the Palkichu, Girantichu, and SS3J Gokuchu i made years ago...

Alright, The mutated Eevee is complete!
Also, weavile001... are you suggesting that our fakemons look like trash to you?
garbodor IS really a trash , your are .... uh... artistic trash
...true... compared to a lot of fakemons i've seen throughout my life, mine aren't so great... But Black Ice's and wasderf's are great.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, The mutated Eevee is complete!
Also, weavile001... are you suggesting that our fakemons look like trash to you?
garbodor IS really a trash , your are .... uh... artistic trash
As much I respect everyones right to opinions.
Do not start any shit on my thread by calling their work 'trash'
These guys are trying to help and in a unique way, they are. Lay off the insults please.

Now if you wanna help, lets see what you can do. Make something that isnt 'trash'

Reactions: 2 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey what needs to get done right now
As for as my department goes.

Eevee forms - In progress
Ghost - Done (edited version not uploaded yet)
Dragon- Needs a bit more
Ground- I havent started
Flying- I havent started
Steel- I havent started

Completely unique fakemon -postponed
I have a design I drew from scratch but its a bit blehh.
I think im overthinking it a bit

Team Genesis Sprites- In progress
Got the admins done, maybe a bit more fixing for them
Grunts need to be done
Logo is ready, just maybe needs to be sharpened

Story Work - In progress
Im playing with ppre and seeing how the text comes out. Then going along as I type,

Thats all I can think of with my part of things

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx i will try to help with some of that stuff but it sounds a bit complicated i posted a poison and ground type eevee but my steel looks a bit bad

For the ground sprites My friend does spriter for evil teams like rocket plasma and aqua he can give me a few i think dont take my word
Also Ice i can try to make a few fakemon sprites ill send them to you when im done

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey wasderf, if you're not doing the overworld sprites for the poison and ground evolution, could i do them? When I don't have any homework, all i do is read the pokemon manga... I haven't started reading the manga till about a week ago, and now i Know why my friends tell me that its much superior to the show...its just much more awesome! well, anyways, can i?

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can do them im not really a spriter im just giving ideas

Also strife ice can i join the ice and strife corp

MNOPYZ Strife

Actionscript Programmer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
In the first post, I posted Screenshots of the Title Screen and a little replacement I made (The Zorua one) :)

And sure Wasderf, What would you like to work on: Hacking, Graphics, Plot, Gameplay, or Cries? :)

And Beyblader, it's a really nice design :) Not sure about the earring though :sleep:
Oh, and here: Could you "apply" your design to this sprite of Eevee?

Spr_4d_133.png

It's a Diamond/Pearl Sprite; That way, their pose would be different :)

By the way guys:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to hold a competition for the New Evolution Sprites and the Eevee Evolution sprites, and after that, there will be a competition for their Cries, The best Sprites and Cries will make it to the game :lol:

First, lets start with the Eevee Evolutions and Eevee's Mutation; when you're finished with the sprites of: Ghost, Dragon, Ground, Steel, Rock, Poison, and Flying, PM them to me and I'll send them to the Judge, And when I get the reply from the Judge, I'll announce the winners :lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck Everyone :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...