bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phew! All 156 Unova Pokemon have had their stats edited in one form or another from simple stat boosts/rearrangements to full on new type combinations.

This is a strict Unova Pokemon only hack from now on so if you have any requests for a certain pokemon to know a move or have a certain stat that isn't out in crazy land. I'll do my best to modify such pokemon.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...So an Unova only mod, eh? Anyways, I saw the screenies you put on the OP, and like I said in the PM: the new starters you used are better than Wailmer, Shroomish and Numel. At first, I didn't know why you used Litwick, Sewaddle, and Tympole as starters, but now I know.

Anyways, I wish you much luck on your mod, if need any assistance, well, ya know how to contact meh.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it kept meh.

Hmm...So, since you're keeping it strictly Unova. I have a few suggestion for the first gym leader's Pokemon. Feel free to say no, kay?

Alright, since I don't know what level you're plannin on putting the gym leader on or if you gonna keep the theme of them having one grass and one other type, like in the real game. And I don't worry I'm not going to give you a full team, just one Pokemon I would like to see the leader to have.

For Cillan, could you consider giving him a Cottonee!
For Chili, it'll be tough for those who dare to take on Daramaka!
As for Cress, what's a star chef without a Frillish?

My bad...Damn, I had written outta regional pokemon down first!
rolleyes.gif

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Sorry it kept meh.

Hmm...So, since you're keeping it strictly Unova. I have a few suggestion for the first gym leader's Pokemon. Feel free to say no, kay?

Alright, since I don't know what level you're plannin on putting the gym leader on or if you gonna keep the theme of them having one grass and one other type, like in the real game. And I don't worry I'm not going to give you a full team, just one Pokemon I would like to see the leader to have.

For Chili, Daramaka!

rolleyes.gif

I was actually going to have Cilan with Pansage, Dwebble and Stunfisk like in the anime, but idk what other 2 Chili and Cress would have. You know like mix it up for the first gym, so it's not one type.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Sorry it kept meh.

For Chili, Daramaka!

rolleyes.gif

I was actually going to have Cilan with Pansage, Dwebble and Stunfisk like in the anime, but idk what other 2 Chili and Cress would have. You know like mix it up for the first gym, so it's not one type.

That seems...Kinda hard. LOL I mean, Stunfisk that is. And you'll still have only baby Pokemon at that point, unless, you train like a maniac before fighting him, in which, I don't do. Anyways, it's your game and have the right to do what you please.

Hm, I wonder what other Pokemon are you gonna add for Cress and Chili. It's the suspense, that kills me. LOL

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Routes 1 and 2 are edited to be more varied that the patrat lillipup and purrloin you only encounter. So I wouldn't worry so much about not having a fair amount of pokemon to pick from before the first gym.

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright updated Pokemon for the Gym Leader Trio are...

Chili: Pansear, Vanilite, Basculin
Cress: Panpour, Trubbish, Ferroseed
Cilan: Pansage, Dwebble, Stunfisk

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
There's something about Chili having Vanillite that I really like for some reason. Basculin sounds like it'll be pretty tough to deal with too.

Any idea what sort of battle it's gonna end up being? (ie single/triple etc)

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rotation, I was gonna go with triple but it seemed a little overboard.

Each pokemon for the gym will have a decent moveset as opposed to the normal level up + tm of the gym the games are used too.

I wanted it to be that the Gym leader has their monkey, a random poke and a pokemon that your starter will be strong too for balance sake.

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In order the balance the starters in the opening match between you bianca and cheren I had to remove the bug and ghost types from sewaddle and litwick, never fear tho all 3 evolve at level 18 and regain their full types of bug/grass, ghost/fire and water/ground.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
N's gonna have Klink on the first battle, eh?

Steel types, THIS EARLY ALONG?! I'm kidding, man...I know that you've put something in the grass to handle those types.

Also, I noticed that girly lookin' Pokemon; Melotella (Or whatever how that Pokemon name was spelled) Does she play a special roll on this mod, dude? I saw that you capture her with a Master Ball. Just wonderin'

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the pics of genesect and meloetta we're just to showcase that pokemon had new movesets that go by level and easiest way to test it was with the wild modifier code.

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3 New Screenies depicting my battle with Cress and his new Pokes and My team after the Battle, All Pokemon I caught are available to the player on Route 1, 2 and the Dreamyard thanks to an early addition of Cut.

Have to say this Rom hacking stuff was challenging at first but now that i've gotten the hang of it, it's barrels of fun.

mingzhuqiuxia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
bobwuzhere1224 said:
3 New Screenies depicting my battle with Cress and his new Pokes and My team after the Battle, All Pokemon I caught are available to the player on Route 1, 2 and the Dreamyard thanks to an early addition of Cut.

Have to say this Rom hacking stuff was challenging at first but now that i've gotten the hang of it, it's barrels of fun.

keep up~~~

bobwuzhere1224

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoo, I'm glad I'm now officially able to update this thread again, Thank you Moderators and Members who run the screening thread.

The First Post has been updated with my post from the Screening Thread. I don't have an ETA on the next patch update, but I will quote Bioware and say it'll arrive "Soon(tm)"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...