XP
Country
United States
i like most of us including myself - always do this
just re-print the code here & there with intention to help others
but didn't include / mention who the author or the person we got it from

if only we got to know & recognize those code that we did re-print
it can help us to identify & save time find whose
and we can help more or less, in giving back to the original creator.
Hope we all including myself can learn from this situation.
The author wasn't mentioned relating to the critical catch cheat code on this thread if it was I apologize for not being able to find it.

Last edited by DuhNinja,

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to make the codes work on Yuzu, with no success at all. I followed all your steps, and yet, they don't seem to work. I am using Yuzu EA build 2226. In the following link you have an album on imgur that shows what I have done, care to see if I have done anything wrong?

Thank you!

in the text file you should include the Name of the cheat as well Ex:
[Unlimited Digging]
**Code**

Reactions: VFlea

Eleiyas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone gotten the Member's Card or Oak's Letter to actually work?

I've tried the cheats given here, editing them into my inventory with PkHex and activating/deactivating system flags in PkHex and although I have the items in my inventory, I cannot get either mini-event to trigger at all.

I'm using Yuzu and version 1.1.0.

GrandTickler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone have Disable affection mechanics in battle for Pearl 1.1.1, or is it suposed to work with the 1.1.1 BD code? its not in the 010018E011D92000 > 3C70CAE153DF0B4F.txt code list

Last edited by GrandTickler,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy

I've tried the cheats given here, editing them into my inventory with PkHex and activating/deactivating system flags in PkHex and although I have the items in my inventory, I cannot get either mini-event to trigger at all.

You must have defeated the League, obtained the National Dex and (for Darkrai) caught Cresselia

Eleiyas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
🤔 For an unkown reason, the Rotom event doesn't work for me. I talked to the TV but Rotom doesn't appear.
Does someone had the same issue?
Worked fine for me.

You must have defeated the League, obtained the National Dex and (for Darkrai) caught Cresselia
Well I just caught Cresselia, so I might try again then.

Welp, looks like I probably screwed my save as for some reason Arceus is in my Pokedex (and apparently caught) and I cannot get Shaymin or Darkrai to trigger, so PkHex it is.

At this point it's either contests or just trying to complete Pokedex (which Underground makes easy as heck).

Last edited by Eleiyas,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Welp, looks like I probably screwed my save as for some reason Arceus is in my Pokedex (and apparently caught) and I cannot get Shaymin or Darkrai to trigger, so PkHex it is.

At this point it's either contests or just trying to complete Pokedex (which Underground makes easy as heck).
If this is the problem, with PKHEX you can set "seen/unseen" to any Pokémon you want

red_ax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No because that's not the one I have. I don't know that one. Both of my BDSP games are on on v1.1.0. I didn't realize there was a v1.1.1 update. I guess I'll have to update.
Oh,that explains alot. i was under the impression that you were already on 1.1.1.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
does anyone have a working code for 1.1.1 to disable exp share ? i legit cant play like this
Do you have BD or SP?

I'm surprised nobody's updated disable exp share considering it takes like 5mins to search up the function name, my copy of SP is arriving later today so if you have that you'll have to wait just a bit, but here's the updated ones for Brilliant Diamond.

Code:
[Exp Share On (v1.1.1)]
04000000 020c0ff0 52800020

[Exp Share Off (v1.1.1)]
04000000 020c0ff0 52800000

JustinKG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have a working code for 1.1.1 to disable exp share ? i legit cant play like this
lol he said he can't play the game for it's original intent. they should have added an on/off button for it though. Any codes for MAX IVS in pokemon box?

sweetje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have BD or SP?

I'm surprised nobody's updated disable exp share considering it takes like 5mins to search up the function name, my copy of SP is arriving later today so if you have that you'll have to wait just a bit, but here's the updated ones for Brilliant Diamond.

Code:
[Exp Share On (v1.1.1)]

[Exp Share Off (v1.1.1)]

i got pearl but i dont mind playing diamond, thank u

Reactions: JustinKG

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by dsrules,

ThePSGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have BD or SP?

Code:
[Exp Share On (v1.1.1)]

[Exp Share Off (v1.1.1)]
i got pearl but i dont mind playing diamond, thank u
Wait what?
How do I do this?

The EXP Share code for Shining Pearl 1.1.1 have already been updated by @patjenova, and I believe it’s in the .txt file of the main post.

If it’s not then you guys can find it in the Cheat Codes group here in GBATemp, under the Pokemon Shining Pearl thread.

On that note, I would appreciate if someone can update the Disable affection for Shining Pearl 1.1.1 which I can’t seem to find anywhere.

Deleted member 527055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

Yes already done them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!