ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuzu + cheats being a struggle seems a common trend in this thread.

I don't personally use yuzu, so I can't be of much help.
But I've heard some folks say there's an in-built frame unlock to yuzu, Ctrl+U I think?
I can attest to this, you want to do Ctrl+U every time you boot up the game, by default it will make the fps go as high as your monitor supports it, to set the fps to say for example 60 fps you want to go to Emulations>Configure...>General>Frame Cap and set it to 2x (the number is multiplied by original game fps in this example its 30 fps so 30x2 = 60)

Alelau18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
From what I know

HAIHUEVENT_ID_D18 = Shaymin
HAIHUEVENT_ID_D30 = Darkrai

I'm messing around in PKHeX with the values right now but setting them to 1 doesnt seem to do anything, tried also setting "SYS_WORK_HAIHU_EVENT01", 02 and 03 to 1 without effect even giving myself the Members Card for example. They were all at 0 by default

Last edited by Alelau18,

Legioniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
First ever
02def89fb1219f417abe8383eff7e131.gif

stallionoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any possibility of an All HMs Active cheat? Or one that lets you walk through walls without holding L? I know I saw someone say how to remove the hold L part, but I'd be afraid of not being able to turn it back off.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Any possibility of an All HMs Active cheat? Or one that lets you walk through walls without holding L? I know I saw someone say how to remove the hold L part, but I'd be afraid of not being able to turn it back off.
If you are afraid of not being able to turn it back off then why remove the button hold? Thats what lets it automatically be turned off when ypu dont touch the button...

Reactions: windy2016

stallionoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are afraid of not being able to turn it back off then why remove the button hold? Thats what lets it automatically be turned off when ypu dont touch the button...
I'm using Ryujinx and as I understand from other people in this thread, hold L cheats don't work in Ryujinx.

Alelau18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Alright I got it, you need to have the item, set the flag (D30 = Darkrai, D18 = Shaymin) AND you need to complete the Cresselia event, I was missing doing the Cresselia event, if you don't do that the event just doesnt trigger.

You don't need to do anything else

Reactions: Kazalber

Alelau18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
can someone figure out via the flags what needs to be ticked with what items and when they need to be changed from 0 to 1?
HAIHUEVENT_ID_D18 = 1 (Shaymin) HAIHUEVENT_ID_D30 = 1 (Darkrai)

You need to have Oak's Letter for Shaymin, Members Card for Darkrai. You also need to have nat dex (unsure about this condition since I have it, but highly likely) and completed the Cresselia event.

Reactions: Kazalber

mouleparty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Édit : [02# Instakill (ZR)] - Patjenova work with pearl in v1.1.1 : :)

[02# Instakill (ZR)]
Work for diamond v1.1.1

But not for pokémon League

sorry for my bad english:)

Last edited by mouleparty,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto