ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

tempboy81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does ryujinx take a long time to load for anyone else whenever you have cheats enabled?

It takes awhile to load on Ryujinx with or without cheats (using M2 SSD), but it runs immensely better on my machine compared to Yuzu. Yuzu struggles in opengl, it gets a bit better with Vulkan, but the side effect of using Vulkan is that it crashes constantly.

Kalkat5792

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the ignore evolution conditions work. I have a gravler but no matter how many lvl he won't evolve I know it requires a trade but I though this code would fix that

FireSpitterXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It takes awhile to load on Ryujinx with or without cheats (using M2 SSD), but it runs immensely better on my machine compared to Yuzu. Yuzu struggles in opengl, it gets a bit better with Vulkan, but the side effect of using Vulkan is that it crashes constantly.
yeah I noticed the performance difference is insane I've been using yuzu for 3 days now and just walking my first steps in ryujinx made me notice the difference

FireSpitterXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How does the ignore evolution conditions work. I have a gravler but no matter how many lvl he won't evolve I know it requires a trade but I though this code would fix that
Yeah it should work I used in on my haunter and kadabra make a folder with the cheatname in there make a folder named cheats and in there place a txt with the build id for the correct update

Jon171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still can't get the shiny pokemon cheat to work reliably. I tried enabling the encounter on code with the shiny pokemon cheat and that just ended up breaking encounters. I was able to get it working once by enabling encounter off/on in a certain pattern but haven't been able to replicate it after reloading a save. I've even tried the modified off/on shiny pokemon code and that isn't working.

Kalkat5792

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it should work I used in on my haunter and kadabra make a folder with the cheatname in there make a folder named cheats and in there place a txt with the build id for the correct update
I have everything set up correct it's just that one I can't get to work is it a certain lvl or require another code to be used with it

FireSpitterXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still can't get the shiny pokemon cheat to work reliably. I tried enabling the encounter on code with the shiny pokemon cheat and that just ended up breaking encounters. I was able to get it working once by enabling encounter off/on in a certain pattern but haven't been able to replicate it after reloading a save. I've even tried the modified off/on shiny pokemon code and that isn't working.
You only need the shiny encounter on to get a shiny it works a 100% turn off the other encounter cheats and just walk with only the shiny encounter on

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i pasted the cheat codes of diamond v1.1.1 to pearl v1.1.1 but the game crashes
Was already explained some pages earlier from someone, il2cpp unity games are different with every build, so both pokemon games differ code wise. So most if not all codes won't work for the other game.

JaredVllj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i had a question if anybody can help, im running Brilliant Diamond version 1.1.1 on Yuzu emulator, how do i get the cheats to work on there? im trying everything i can find online but nothing seems to be working, can anyone help?

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey i had a question if anybody can help, im running Brilliant Diamond version 1.1.1 on Yuzu emulator, how do i get the cheats to work on there? im trying everything i can find online but nothing seems to be working, can anyone help?
Most seem not to work for many people, easiest solution many gave many pages ago is, to cheat with Ryujinx and transfer the save to Yuzu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE