ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just read through a few pages, i'm not sure if anybody had this happen but when I use the 999x Secret Stone it gives me 999x Digger Drills any reason why?
was reported on page 44. didn't see a resolution

according to the item list, the code from the cheat '54F8' is called Digger Drill. is that an item you use to procure the secret stone? otherwise a possible error with the cheat code... i don't see the Secret Stone on the item list.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok and i hate to ask but i keep getting shit on by people but you did create these ones yourself right? if not where are they from... Wonderful stuff tho btw
When i post codes, then i made them myself.
I don't know what happened while i was away a few months, but there is no copyright or credit needed for cheat codes...

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When i post codes, then i made them myself.
I don't know what happened while i was away a few months, but there is no copyright or credit needed for cheat codes...
Sorry buddy. Just so much hassling from kids and such and petty squabbles. I just do not want to get in trouble anymore for things i can't control. Appreciate you taking time to share with us though for sure <3

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Codes again updated to include @Falo new codes and replaced out old ones.

Removed 999 secret stone as it was giving wrong item.

removed exp share on and off codes as they were causing issues.

Some codes from Falo are under untested. so use at your own risk may or may not work. feedback would be appreciated.

archer_uwu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lycan.rocks
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm not the first to ask, but has anyone discovered a working 100% region pokedex code?

just wanna check out the post-game now that I beat cynthia but don't wanna spend hours trying to find all the pokemon. (no idea how I would even get Palkia lol)

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know I'm not the first to ask, but has anyone discovered a working 100% region pokedex code?

just wanna check out the post-game now that I beat cynthia but don't wanna spend hours trying to find all the pokemon. (no idea how I would even get Palkia lol)
cheat file was updated to include Falos encounter codes you can semi tediously mod the codes to each mon you need to finish the dex quickly. the id you need in the code will be the national dex number of that mon then turn it into hex ( use serebii or bulbapedia for reference)

Reactions: IRW and Deadqool

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just read through a few pages, i'm not sure if anybody had this happen but when I use the 999x Secret Stone it gives me 999x Digger Drills any reason why?

Secret Stone doesn't appear to be an actual item; not in wiki. there is an underground vendor who will trade certain spheres for items, including the Digger Drill.. so it looks like it's an item to trade for. spheres can be used to create a Secret Base in the Underground

ChrisB070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Go back to Celestic town after beating the game and the old woman will provide you with the Palkia dex entry. Riolu can be obtained from the egg you get after clearing Iron island. literally all the rest of the dex entries should be obtained from battling all the trainers you met on the way, assuming you battled them all. Except maybe for a tentacool that you can easily encounter on for example route 218.

Reactions: Deadqool

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Go back to Celestic town after beating the game and the old woman will provide you with the Palkia dex entry. Riolu can be obtained from the egg you get after clearing Iron island. literally all the rest of the dex entries should be obtained from battling all the trainers you met on the way, assuming you battled them all. Except maybe for a tentacool that you can easily encounter on for example route 218.
if you are only missing a few and don't want to do it 100% legit, you can use the encounter codes for the missing. perhaps go to the real encounter zone and run the code there. don't keep the pokemon because they will be illegal :) or do, your call
just another idea

Reactions: cloud-strife777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg