JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
rowanchap said:
i caught mew and celebie lvl 70 in eterna forest (in a row) now that has to be a glitch
tongue.gif

p.s. it says you can catch starter pokemon early in game how???
the starters are where you get your first pokemon, in the lake
wink.gif

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
no i swear i was in school and playing my ds behind a book when suddenly i see mew lvl 70 in eterna forest (i was using 100% catch) so yeah i caught then straight after celbie appears weird huh???

kuni77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just used my level 40 charizard and used max repels. find a celebi and a mew in no time at all xD

edit: i beat the elite 4 as well without cheating xD took me 2 goes though. I hate the 3rd and fourth guy though how like all their pokemon have pressure.

Oh and i caught a rayquaza with a pokeball.....
grog.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey thats funny thats how i catched my mewtwo with a poke ball
and my groudon with 1 timer ball 1 try no reset no fail no more timer balls then 1
it was a lucky shot i geuss

D

Deleted User

Wah!

I keep getting "Save data file format error!" on the bottom of the screen when trying to play it through M3 Real using M3 Sakura
cry.gif

Anyone know how to help?

EDIT: Deleted it, used the alternate patching method, and it worked fine...

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh... tl;dr...

I read the first 5 pages but yeah... kinda just wanna download the file and go be antisocial to my family...

happy.gif

One really newbie question; this talk of "sprites"... can someone explain it for me?

[MERGE]

and one other, VERY noob-ish question, can I get any roms like this one for yellow, crystal etc that has been modified to run on an R4?

[MERGE]

Ok, nvm...

One issue I am having with this game is that I can't get any of my action replay cheats to work... the game ID is fine, but when I turn on my DS "Press (y) for cheats" doesn't come up for the game...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Chaotic Kitten said:
Eh... tl;dr...

I read the first 5 pages but yeah... kinda just wanna download the file and go be antisocial to my family...

happy.gif

One really newbie question; this talk of "sprites"... can someone explain it for me?

Uh? I don't get it. A sprite is like an image. For example, every picture of a Pokemon in a Pokemon game is a sprite. Unless you're talking about the sprites in the game of Diamond, then it refers to Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit.

Chaotic Kitten said:
and one other, VERY noob-ish question, can I get any roms like this one for yellow, crystal etc that has been modified to run on an R4?

Not unless you have a Slot 2 add-on, such as an EZFlash 3-in-1

QUOTE(Chaotic Kitten @ Sep 25 2008, 12:23 AM)
Ok, nvm...

One issue I am having with this game is that I can't get any of my action replay cheats to work... the game ID is fine, but when I turn on my DS "Press (y) for cheats" doesn't come up for the game...

I'm pretty sure that's just your problem. Cheats work fine for me.

Also, triple posting is against the rules.

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaotic Kitten said:
Eh... tl;dr...

If you mean if you can play gb games on the ds, yes if you use the emulator lameboy

green_shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
To the one who made Bloody Diamond available, I sincerely like to tell you that its the best game I played... I have played from GBC to GBA to DS... Its challenging and very realistic in the Pokemon World... Where you have the opportunity to catch all kinds of Pokemon... Congratulations for a job well done...

I read that the starter pokemons are at Lake Verity... but I can't seem to get anything other than the grass starters, the lake only provides poliwhirls...

How do I get the Fire & Water Starters?? do I have to fish for them? I only get goldeens...

Any help would be appreciated...

Any news on the list of locations??

-Demon-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Works fine, except for the fact that the pokemon at the beginning is still a munchlax...excellent job
grog.gif

Has anyone tried to trade with a normal diamond cartridge or using GTS?
Are there problems with that?
Sorry for my english, I'm Italian..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu +1