ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys get past the 3rd gym?? His Scolipede wrecked my whole team! My team is levels 32-33 and I'm currently training them on route 4 but progress is slow... I tried using bulk up Machoke and sweeping but I failed...
I kept paralyzing the mortal shit out of his team with Blitzle/Zebstrika then have my heavy hitters do work.
Just out of curiosity, what was your team when you faced him?
Actually, now that I think about it, I had to resort to using the event victini to take out the gym. So, just ignore me lol

How did you get the event vicinti? I thought there was a glitch and no way to get the Liberty Card/Pass whatever it is I can't remember
It was...just there on wifi lol

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@GS Haven't worked on it in a while, I kinda stopped once I got back to uni =X I'll continue it soon enough probably

I'm aware of the Rotom thingy thanks to someone on PC, though I do still need to fix it

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GS Haven't worked on it in a while, I kinda stopped once I got back to uni =X I'll continue it soon enough probably

I'm aware of the Rotom thingy thanks to someone on PC, though I do still need to fix it
I thought that full team of Rotoms was intentional lol(unless you mean you wanted to use the different forms). Anyways...

*goes back to finding a place to train for skyla's gym*

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

*goes back to finding a place to train for skyla's gym*
Can't you use the stadium places in Nimbasa for training?

Tentacula

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just created an account for this.

Some time ago (half a year, maybe?) I have played your BlazeBlack version and loved it. Now, that there have been even more improvements, I wanted to play it again.

The first time everything worked fine until the no$gba crashed before the first fight (let's try out our pokemon!).
After that, everytime I press START after the loading screen, the "press start"-text disappears but nothing happens.
I am using no$gba, no$gba zoomer, I've tried two different clean EU-ROMS on each, black and white and I've tried to download everything else a second time, but I still can't get past the starting screen.
Does anybody have any advice?

(I had a thought that maybe I need to put in the game ID somewhere, since it's in the documentation file, but I don't really know what that is)

Thank you so much in advance, I would love to play BlazeBlack again!

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cainhovini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Drayano. I've played your hack three times cause i really enjoy your changes, but now I'm in vacations and and I'm interested about doing my own changes. Are there any tutorial about poke scripting on the internet, or did you learn with someone? thanks

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest I just sort of picked it up myself, I started on Fire Red and picked up scripting from there, but most of the other things is just intelligent Google searching.

Also a fair warning, if in a worst case scenario SOPA passes I'm probably gonna have to take the hack downloads offline, or at least remove the links. SG/SS will be immediately cancelled also.

@ Tentacula: Not positive what the problem is; one suggestion I have is are you sure your save type is correct in the no$ options (Flash 512K)? If it's EEPROM 64K or something else you'll need to change it. Other than that, I dunno.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also a fair warning, if in a worst case scenario SOPA passes I'm probably gonna have to take the hack downloads offline, or at least remove the links. SG/SS will be immediately cancelled also.
Aaaaand that's why I love the glorious European Union. No SOPA bullshit.

...By the way, SOPA still sucks. I wonder why it's not dead already.

Reactions: 1 person

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...Actually, maybe I wouldn't have to take them down. I'd have to take the links off any American sites (i.e. YouTube), but where is gbatemp based? I don't actually know :X

Though yeah, I'm glad the EU isn't trying to pass its own version of SOPA/PIPA, that'd be aff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory