ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know i havent said anything in a while but I have been checking in constantly waiting to play the new version of volt white. thanks a bunch Drayano!

edit: no wish or seismic toss on happiny and love how you added the PCNY moves to alot of pokemon?

RaonyPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano, my second post here.
I was with a problem in the previous version and was unable do play the hack. Now with this new version...the problem remains the same.

I put a clean black rom in the folder and try to patch it, but the same message appears
"xdelta3: target widow checksum mismatch XD3_INVALID_INPUT"

I don't know what to do :/
If that is a way to solve this, please someone tell me. Or if it's not, someone could upload the rom patched? (maybe you Drayano?)

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
suaqua said:
I know i havent said anything in a while but I have been checking in constantly waiting to play the new version of volt white. thanks a bunch Drayano!

edit: no wish or seismic toss on happiny and love how you added the PCNY moves to alot of pokemon?
...Damn, how did I forget about those
Sorry >_<

And yeah, lots and lots of NYPC moves!

QUOTE(RaonyPhoenix @ Aug 7 2011, 01:35 AM) Drayano, my second post here.
I was with a problem in the previous version and was unable do play the hack. Now with this new version...the problem remains the same.

I put a clean black rom in the folder and try to patch it, but the same message appears
"xdelta3: target widow checksum mismatch XD3_INVALID_INPUT"

I don't know what to do :/
If that is a way to solve this, please someone tell me. Or if it's not, someone could upload the rom patched? (maybe you Drayano?)

Thanks
biggrin.gif
It's probably the rom you're using. Take a look in the patching guide, there's something in there that might help

I might upload a rom somewhere, but I need to be sure I'm not gonna be making loads of updates before I do it so it won't be for a few days at least

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill help you with updates and testing. I already read through the level up moves once but im prolly gonna do it again to make sure nothing is missing

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it was just my download, but in the documentation, the "important trainer rooster" file is in "doc" format, and when I renamed it to change it to a text document, its all just symbols..

RaonyPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, Drayano.
I was able to patch it now
biggrin.gif

But, I can't start a new game. When I try the roms "crash" with the message "A error has occured. Please turn power off"

williamdrake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano

TM: Can now learn TM26 Earthquake.
Tutor: Can now learn Draco Meteor.
Base Happiness: 70 à 0
HP: 75 à 82
Total: 528 à 535

Earthquake, iron tail, zen headbutt, power whip, draco meteor

new beast in the zone!

Thanks!!!
yay.gif

DBKilik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whenever I try to start a new game or run into a pokemon in my Volt White it get's a message saying ''An error has occurred. Please turn off the power.'' Though I think I know why already...

RaonyPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DBKilik said:
Whenever I try to start a new game or run into a pokemon in my Volt White it get's a message saying ''An error has occurred. Please turn off the power.'' Though I think I know why already...
Same here. If you know why, tell me please
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

kk'

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm playing it. I don't understand something.
I patched the rom (the full one). The ingame text isn't edited. My mom didn't give me a bike. Still, my Snivy has Contrary, and I'm encountering wild Rattatas and Starlys...

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I just tried to start Volt White and I got the ''An error has occurred. Please turn off the power.'' message. I am using a supercard DStwo

edit: just tried a new rom same result

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Norton Lolimut said:
I'm playing it. I don't understand something.
I patched the rom (the full one). The ingame text isn't edited. My mom didn't give me a bike. Still, my Snivy has Contrary, and I'm encountering wild Rattatas and Starlys...
Forget about it, it was just me playing another version of Blaze Black. Herp Derp
However, I also have the problem "An error occured blablabla" before a wild encounter.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lockmaster24 said:
Wait what!

Garchomp got FLY and Haxorus didn't get a fire move?

How does a land Shark learn Fly.

"Special abilities

Though Garchomp is not able to learn the move Fly and cannot possess Levitate, it can still fly at an incredible speed---helped by the fine scales on its body that reduce drag--to catch its prey. This is evident in both the anime and Pokédex entries, as well as its species name. "

Source : Bulbapedia.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...I play a couple hours of L4D2 and come back to find half of it is screwed up. Goddamn it.

I'll get to fixing it now, I probably inserted something wrong >_< Sorry!

ps Haxorus has Fire Punch

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
suaqua said:
yeah I just tried to start Volt White and I got the ''An error has occurred. Please turn off the power.'' message. I am using a supercard DStwo

edit: just tried a new rom same result

Yea I just got this as well. I'm on DeSuME and using same clean rom I always used for White.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...There's something screwed up with my .narc files. Doesn't look like this is a quick fix e__e

I can at least narrow it down because the Clean version is working but hmm... this might take me longer than I was hoping. Give me a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: