ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've actually changed every trainer, so I hate to say it but your document is useless :x

However this time around I actually have a document for the regular trainers too (at least up to Ghetsis) so you won't need to do it again

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess I'll need to start a new game for v3? I was at Elesa, so it's not too bad if I do. I can just copy over the pokemon I have right now and blast through the first few gyms.
happy.gif

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I've actually changed every trainer, so I hate to say it but your document is useless :x

However this time around I actually have a document for the regular trainers too (at least up to Ghetsis) so you won't need to do it again

Ahh, I see. Well I'm happy that I won't have to restart all over again. Well, time for that doc to go into the recycle bin.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you're at Elesa then it's probably not a HUGE problem, but I have swapped some stuff after around too (i.e. you get the Sun Stone much earlier now) so... it's your choice, really.

I haven't actually made the trainers give you more money but you get overloaded with it in the later stages anyway. The money rate of the Gym Leaders is doubled, but that was in V2 anyway iirc.

Don't know when, couple of days probably.

Couple more screenshots btw.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Very nice screenies, dude.

LOL Draylea...WTF?

Oh, I also noticed that you said that you had problems in triple battles where the Pokemon would attack their own partners. Ya know, I use to have that problem...I don't know if you didn't already know this, but the way to fix this is to go Trainer info in the trainer editor and where Unknown is, input 135. For double battle, places 129. For regular Trainers and Rotation Battles, I usually place 7. And for all the important battles, I places 39.
I wanted to play as the girl this time, so I was like, "What has my 'name' and looks like a girl?" So I just stuck lea on the end. It actually looks decent. I think.

Ooh, I didn't know that. I thought 7 was the optimum AI for regular trainers? Was I wrong :x

Oh, there was nothing wrong with the name, I was only messing with'cha. Anywho, yeah...I thought it was too, but I noticed with those different numbers the trainers will make their Pokemon do slightly different stuffs.

Here's some more stuff I learnt, but seeing how taught me all the stuff I know, you probably already knew this. This bit of info pertain to the gender and ability a trainer's Pokemon will have.

You know how usually a Pokemon will have the same sex as their trainer?
If you add 18 in the unknown box next to the Pokemon it will be Female and have its first ability.
Writing 34 in the unknown box = Female with the Pokemon second ability.

Male Pokemon also has their own number.
Writing 17 in the unknown box = Male with Pokemon first ability.
Writing 33 in the unknown box = Male with Pokemon second ability.

Writing 16 will give any Pokemon their first ability
And writing 32 will give any Pokemon their second ability; if they have one.
Writing 48 will a Pokemon their Dream World ability once battling them.

Since I actually never wrote this. I'm gonna assume writing 49 will give a male Pokemon their Dream World ability and writing 50 will give a female Pokemon their dreamworld ability, but like I said...I'm not sure, as I'm yet to test this to confirm it.

Oh, and I looked at the new screenies you put up, so you decided to make Pignite and Emboar, Ground type instead of Dark Type this time around? That cool...It sorta make more since then Dark. Pignite and Emboar's hide do look thick enough to support the addition of Ground Type. Shock proof, if ya know what I mean.

Anyways, I guess that all, for now!

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I knew about the Unknown numbers for Pokémon, but since I've been using neltazero's one mostly I haven't even had to bother with that; there's dropdowns for gender and ability. The only thing it lacks is the trainer difficulty, but otherwise it's probably better than Kazo's. Although, for some reason my previous trainer .narcs didn't work with it... I was planning to start a new one anyway but it was kinda strange.

And yeah, I reckon Fire/Ground makes more sense too, being a pig and all. That is what they were to begin with before I ended up changing it as per request of a couple people over at PokeCommunity, but tbh that was probably a mistake.

Camerupt has his own little niche too now :3 Having him in your team might bring out some clear skies.

edit: Goddamn I made Lenora hard

edit 2: I don't suppose anyone knows a code that unlocks the National Dex, rather than unlocks and completes it?

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"You made Lenora hard" ? You're not assuming Lenora was easy in 2.0.5, right ?

Anyway, I can't wait to play it, and to nuzlocke it. Can you estimate when the version will be ready ?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I know she wasn't, but double battles with a Bouffalant and a Watchog out to get you is quite annoying =p

Well, I suppose it's up to you guys when I release it actually. I can either test it thoroughly - which means it's gonna be a few days at least - or I can just release it now and hope for the best.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
some suggestions

swellow - superpower../close combat,bravebird,heat wave
metagross-iron head
blaziken - inferno
swampert-superpower,water sprout/hydro pump,chip away
sharpedo dark pulse and hydro pump
mighteanna crunch
aggron-rock slide , bulldoze , zen headbut
sceptile-giga drain,
Scolipede-Poison Jab
crustle-bug buzz,leaf tornado
Galvantula-thunder,Muddy Water
sableye-close combat,recover,Shadow Claw
raichu-surf,thunder,iron tail,volt tackle
hariyama-dynamic punch,Chip Away
medichamp-Psycho Cut,drain punch,zen headbut
Mienshao-acrobatics
Arcanine-close combat,flare blitz,inferno,crunch,seed bomb
Ninetales-extreme speed,inferno,solar beam,Extrasensory,super power
darmanitan-focus punch,u-turn
Ludicolo-drizzle(ability)-new stats--attack 30 and sp attack 120 and speed 80-giga drain,hydro pump,leach seed.counter,subsitute
delibird-new move set-present,hidden power,natural power,super power,recover,ice beam and acroatics

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pinney said:
hey drayano ! What all hacks have you made till now ? :/
Fire Red Omega, Spirit Gold and this one.

QUOTE(flygon12345 @ Aug 6 2011, 07:16 PM) some suggestions

swellow - superpower../close combat,bravebird,heat wave
metagross-iron head
blaziken - inferno
swampert-superpower,water sprout/hydro pump,chip away
sharpedo dark pulse and hydro pump
mighteanna crunch
aggron-rock slide , bulldoze , zen headbut
sceptile-giga drain,
Scolipede-Poison Jab
crustle-bug buzz,leaf tornado
Galvantula-thunder,Muddy Water
sableye-close combat,recover,Shadow Claw
raichu-surf,thunder,iron tail,volt tackle
hariyama-dynamic punch,Chip Away
medichamp-Psycho Cut,drain punch,zen headbut
Mienshao-acrobatics
Arcanine-close combat,flare blitz,inferno,crunch,seed bomb
Ninetales-extreme speed,inferno,solar beam,Extrasensory,super power
darmanitan-focus punch,u-turn
Ludicolo-drizzle(ability)-new stats--attack 30 and sp attack 120 and speed 80-giga drain,hydro pump,leach seed.counter,subsitute
delibird-new move set-present,hidden power,natural power,super power,recover,ice beam and acroatics
Pretty much all of them I ever have in already, are TMs or are just plain ridiculous. I'm sorry but Muddy Water Galvantula? What? :x

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
flygon12345 said:
some suggestions

Pretty much all of them I ever have in already, are TMs or are just plain ridiculous. I'm sorry but Muddy Water Galvantula? What? :x

yup galvantula with muddy water is like a raichu with surf.......boom....lol

its cool and it also covers its weakness and also swellow needs to have a fighting move as you have give all other basic flying types fighting moves like pdgies final form ,staraptor and pidoves final form

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flygon12345 said:
flygon12345 said:
some suggestions

yup galvantula with muddy water is like a raichu with surf.......boom....lol

its cool and it also covers its weakness and also swellow needs to have a fighting move as you have give all other basic flying types fighting moves like pdgies final form ,staraptor and pidoves final form

Gavantula with muddy water makes no sense at all.. But I agree that Swellow needs a fighting move like the other basic flying types..

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I hate to say this but I just cannot be bothered testing e__e; I guess I've played BW too much. I'm fairly confident everything is working fine, but if anyone happens to find anything wrong then I'll correct it ASAP.

So, on that note, I'll get V3 ready for release. I'll probably have it up in about an hour or two.

edit: looks like I found a bug with my last minute testing. bah.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's hope for the best.

Okay, it's up! Now hopefully this won't be buggy or anything.

It's in the first post anyway, but here's the changelog, and I presume it's enough to be worth a version jump:

- Wild Pokémon and Trainers have been redone. Wilds are mostly the same with some new additions here and there, trainer rosters have been redone entirely.
- There is now a greater variety of battle types; in fighting the Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Rivals you will find a mix of Single, Double, Triple and Rotation Battles.
- There are now level up move changes for 600+ Pokémon.
- Further enhancements and reconsiderations to the 649 Pokémon have been done.
- Further TM/HM compatibility changes have been performed.
- A couple more items have had their locations swapped around, and the text edited as necessary.
- Gym Leader rematches have been added in the form of disguised leaders in eastern Unova. Careful where you step!
- Bugs such as the Slowking evolution problem have been fixed.
- Trainers and Vicitni's level on Liberty Island have now been edited.
- Legendaries have returned to being found rarely in different places around the region.
- There are now a small number of Wild Pokémon differences between Blaze Black and Volt White. Specifically, it's to do with the two originally version exclusive legendaries, and the colours of Shellos, Gastrodon and Basculin.
- Further attack changes have been done.
- The Clean version of the hack has returned.
- The Documentation is now full of images, making it look better than before.
- There are new documents detailing the level up move changes and the rosters of the regular trainers up to Ghetsis.
- The Important Trainer Rosters document now details the battle type, rewards and new teams of the important cast.
- Support has been added for the Liberty Ticket and National Dex in the downloads.

Now bugfixes aside, Version 3 is going to be the last one for a while. The moment scripting comes out and is usable, though, you can probably expect a Version 4.

Have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg