ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Drayano said:
flygon12345 said:
great indeed...only one thing signal beam is not reqd....

some lvl change with no signal beam(its useless on a flygon as u-turn is way to better for it which is obtainable after beating the 3rd fym)

and why does hp stat go from 80 to 70 increasing it fine keeping it 80 is fine but lower it

It's not required, no, but neither are thousands of moves on other Pokémon. It's one of those moves that are there to substitute until you can get something better in that slot. Also, U-turn switches out Flygon, which in-game can be quite the pain. Bug Buzz outclasses Signal Beam obviously, but you'd need a Heart Scale for that.

The HP drop is so I could fit it into the 550 base stat total. I wanted Flygon to be like Haxorus in that regard, but I thought 100 SAtk / 70 HP would be more benefical than 90 SAtk / 80 HP.

QUOTE(Arshes91 @ Jul 30 2011, 10:01 PM) Hey My friend Draiano, firstly you having intention to update in 3.0 in first post so after ive controlled is disapared, i thinking maybe your not much time to update or travel so nothing upgrade but good job for this hack ^^.
Me, not having time? Pfffffffffft. I have too much time if anything, I'm just putting in too much stuff. Thanks though.

Well good luck my friend you very just need
yaynds.gif
3.0 is the next up, i hope in this version will be add or fix bugs

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thankfully B/W isn't that bad in terms of bugs. HGSS was a disaster for that
ohnoes.png

Also, looks like this topic has hit 1,000 posts. This is the 1,001st. I was kind of hoping I'd get to release V3 on the 1000th one but I didn't get it done in time ;p

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may I suggest switching flygons atk and special atk so that sp atk is higher since garchomp alreaqdy dominates in that field and since there is only one other good special dragon.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, rearranged the stats and I'm not budging on this one:

80 HP / 110 Attack / 75 Defense / 110 Special Attack / 75 Special Defense / 100 Speed

Making every opponent Flygon Special makes the Clean version even more effort D= Not to mention most of its movepool coming out from Trapinch is Physical too. Those stats should give it a mixed sweeper capability, and with 110 in both attacking stats it's a force to be reckoned with. The -5 to each defense is a worthwhile sacrifice.

I hope that's enough lovin'.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Drayano said:
Okay, rearranged the stats and I'm not budging on this one:

80 HP / 110 Attack / 75 Defense / 110 Special Attack / 75 Special Defense / 100 Speed

Making every opponent Flygon Special makes the Clean version even more effort D= Not to mention most of its movepool coming out from Trapinch is Physical too. Those stats should give it a mixed sweeper capability, and with 110 in both attacking stats it's a force to be reckoned with. The -5 to each defense is a worthwhile sacrifice.

I hope that's enough lovin'.

its cool..and i got your pt for having signal beam over u-turn ingame........these newer stats are must better...making it almost like hihidaruma(japanese name of the fire ape) it has high attack and speed while everything is much less

-5 is a very small sacrifice -10 would not harm it much either...though it will create a problem for you to rearrange them again so it leave it like this

megagodx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing wrong with Flygon's base stat spread; it's just... I'm not a huge fan of mixed attackers in that sort of sense. They're either good at one thing or good at another. An efficiency in both proverbial spectrums takes away stat points from other places they need it as well.. Namely speed. 100 Base Speed feels so average now, especially when you got troll 101 and 102s and the like.

Edit: a side-note slight suggestion though, why not put Max Revives at 20,000 PokeDollers, PP Up at 25,000 PokeDollars and PP Max at 45,000 PokeDollars after post-story? We get all this money due to the adjusted roasters of trainers, but hardly anything to spend it on.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, from a competitive standpoint I do see where you're coming from, and if Flygon were to enter OU again with these stats then stuff like Garchomp would be a pain (although Chomp is Uber in some places, but whatever). Since this is in-game though, it doesn't really matter so much. I can't give opponents EVs so it's often just a ton of sweeping anyway, and Flygon can do that with aplomb now.

As for your suggestion, I don't know how to do it ;;

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
May I suggest you to make wild Murkrow and Misdreavus in Pinwheel Forest ? It makes some sense and both could be helpful against Burgh (Misdreavus with a Bug resistance and Murkrow with flying stab).

williamdrake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano, can you make these changes?

Fly: BP: 120
Rock Slide: BP: 95
Leaf Tornado: BP: 70 Acc: 100
Energy Ball: BP: 90
Shadow Punch: BP: 80
Twister: BP: 60

Give Foul Play to Shiftry?
Grass/Dragon type to Sceptile
Grass/Rock type to Torterra?

Thanks!

RaonyPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
biggrin.gif

Drayano, I'm having a problem here :/
When I tried to patch the rom, even by drap/drop method, the patch doesn't work and the cmd that opens says:
"xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"

I believe that the problems lives in this message, but I don't have any clues on how to solve this problem, and I really want to play your hack :/

Can you help?

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
can you give ice-beam and scald to milotic .......

and also increase its sp attck...

milotic current stats -

hp-95
atck-60
sp atck-100
def-79
sp def-125
speed-81

new stats

hp-100
atck-40
sp atck-120
def-80
sp def-120
speed-90

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you be making any more gym leaders a rotation battle like the first one? Or a double/triple battle gym would be interesting..

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
williamdrake said:
Hey Drayano, can you make these changes?

Fly: BP: 120
Rock Slide: BP: 95
Leaf Tornado: BP: 70 Acc: 100
Energy Ball: BP: 90
Shadow Punch: BP: 80
Twister: BP: 60

Give Foul Play to Shiftry?
Grass/Dragon type to Sceptile
Grass/Rock type to Torterra?

Thanks!

My opinion :
- Fly is already quite powerful for an attack which makes you "invincible" for one turn.
- Rock Slide does not need to be that powerful, it would make Stone Edge useless.
- I'm okay with Leaf Tornado and Energy Ball, as well as Twister.
- Shadow Punch would be broken, I mean, a 80 BP priority move ? Maybe with a drawback like Sucker Punch but Drayano can't do it.
Foul Play to Shiftry makes some sense.
Grass/Dragon for Sceptile does not. We shouldn't give a dragon type to any reptilian Pokémon.
Grass/Rock type for Torterra isn't a bad idea but I think the current Grass/Ground fits better.

QUOTE(Pokefun @ Aug 1 2011, 05:27 PM) Will you be making any more gym leaders a rotation battle like the first one? Or a double/triple battle gym would be interesting..

Oh god, I would LOVE this. However, how could we decide which battle needs to be modified ?

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Norton

I pretty much agree with you. However, I think you're mistaken Shadow Sneak with Shadow Punch. Shadow Sneak is the move with a priority. Shadow Punch, on the other hand, is a "cannot miss" move, which I think 80 BP could work, given that Aura Sphere has 90 BP and Fighting Type is much better.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh right, my apologies (since I'm french, I often mistake the english moves).

I still don't think it would be a great idea since I used to see "cannot miss" moves like Swift or Aerial Ace with 60 BP (Aurasphere being the only exception). But maybe a little increase in power for all of these moves might be an interesting idea.
(It will make the Pidoves available in the early games even more dangerous)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norton: Sure, I should be able to arrange Murkrow/Misdreavus. I'll have to shift a couple things around to do it though.

drake: Some of them are a bit much, although Energy Ball, Shadow Punch and to a lesser extent Leaf Tornado I agree with. Don't particularly like the type changes either, sorry.

flygon: Milotic's fine as it is. Flygon was given a 550 BST because I wanted to make it more comparable to Haxorus; both are three stage dragons whose final evolution happens in the 40s. Milotic is more comparable to Gyarados. Plus, it gets Multiscale, which is quite a decent ability.

Pokefun: V3 is having a lot of the gym leaders/rival fights change from single fights; in fact there's more non-singles than singles now. I've basically tried to fit the battle type with the ideal strategy, i.e. you now fight Skyla in a Triple Battle because of Flying moves - the Pulse moves aside - being the only ones capable of hitting any Pokémon on the field.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm... well, ideally, yes, although I probably won't be able to test the whole thing before I release it in that case.

I might go ahead and release it anyway, though. I just need to finish up some of the trainers and Wild Pokémon and go back and add some stuff to a couple Pokés and I'm done. I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Enter the Dragon?