ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah forgot about it the documentation thanks ;D

what i really had in mind was trading etc. Becuz my friend always wants me to send a certain pokemon etc.

I thought about registering with the hack for pokemon global link ... That would be for the c-gear skins etc
I think that should be possible, but it might not work because stats and attacks are different. I definitely wouldn't try battling with the Complete version. Trading might work, but I don't really know for sure.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that should be possible, but it might not work because stats and attacks are different. I definitely wouldn't try battling with the Complete version. Trading might work, but I don't really know for sure.

Yeah just trading and over wi-fi but we are friends in real life and never play against others over the internet anyway.

Does event and stuff still work? Can they still be downloadable ?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah just trading and over wi-fi but we are friends in real life and never play against others over the internet anyway.

Does event and stuff still work? Can they still be downloadable ?
I think they should, but there's not much of a reason for it because you can (or at least should be able to) get all items and pokemon in the hack.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dang it, i'm trying to apply the patch on xdeltaUI but it just wont work !

im in the apply patch section, and in the patch section i put in pokemon blazeblack complete.

then in source file i put the black 2 rom cleaned.

whats the output file? i sikipped it

and pressed patch and it says i have to use all options (the output too)

in the output file i just chose the name for th patch? a long time ago since i patched something...

put it in my r4ds and the games not even in the games list.

what did i do wrong? wrong clean rom ?

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
dang it, i'm trying to apply the patch on xdeltaUI but it just wont work !

im in the apply patch section, and in the patch section i put in pokemon blazeblack complete.

then in source file i put the black 2 rom cleaned.

whats the output file? i skipped it

and pressed patch and it says i have to use all options (the output too)

in the output file i just chose the name for the patch? a long time ago since i patched something...

put it in my r4ds and the games not even in the games list.

what did i do wrong? wrong clean rom ?

no, almost had everything correct, you have to fill out the output file something like this "Pokemon BlazeBlack 2 (v1.1).nds" it will make an .NDS file wherever you decide to put that file

and that file will be half the size of the clean rom, so the size is okay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no, almost had everything correct, you have to fill out the output file something like this "Pokemon BlazeBlack 2 (v1.1).nds" it will make an .NDS file wherever you decide to put that file

and that file will be half the size of the clean rom, so the size is okay

thanks, it works.

however, now my problem lies witgh finding the latest usrcheat.dat that contains cheats for pokemon black 2 (U) or pokemon blaze black 2...

i cant put the action replay codes in manually with the cheat cvode editor, it just freezes every time since a coupleof years back, so i have no choice but to find the latest usrcheat, but i can't sem to find one that WORKS.......

EDIT: ALSO found the retrogamefan patch? i have to patch the clean rom to blaze black 2 then patch it again with retrogamefans patch? wtf im confused as hell

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks, it works.

however, now my problem lies witgh finding the latest usrcheat.dat that contains cheats for pokemon black 2 (U) or pokemon blaze black 2...

i cant put the action replay codes in manually with the cheat cvode editor, it just freezes every time since a coupleof years back, so i have no choice but to find the latest usrcheat, but i can't sem to find one that WORKS.......

EDIT: ALSO found the retrogamefan patch? i have to patch the clean rom to blaze black 2 then patch it again with retrogamefans patch? wtf im confused as hell

well, if you get the latest RGF update files from filetrip, it should have the usercheat.dat file in it, as for patching you don't need to patch it again, the hack patch also has the AP patch in it, so no you don't need patching again

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a minor detail, but the NPCs on Liberty Garden still talk about Victini as if it wasn't there any more. For example "The Victory Pokemon, Victini... They say it can give its Trainer incredible power. I wonder who has access to that power now..." or "I wonder how the pokemon felt while it was in that room... It must have been lonely for a long time.".

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, if you get the latest RGF update files from filetrip, it should have the usercheat.dat file in it, as for patching you don't need to patch it again, the hack patch also has the AP patch in it, so no you don't need patching again

I found this one : http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/c...he-best-and-latest-games-added-14-f30960.html

its the latest right? however iput it in my r4ds folder (i cant remember if to put it in the system map or somewhere else)

but yeah, it still didnt work. started my DS and pressed the cheat button (X) but it didnt find anything for my blaze black 2....

I used a clean Pokemon Black 2 (U), and the hack itself worked. but not the cheats list.

any explanation ?

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i love this mod but, when i try to patch the pokemon white 2 rom ( the one that works with r4 ) it gets an error and doesnt atches, and when i try to patch the pokemon white 2 ( a clean rom ) i eruatch it but i cant lay on r4 :( and i love playing on r4 T-T any help?

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I found this one : http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/c...he-best-and-latest-games-added-14-f30960.html

its the latest right? however iput it in my r4ds folder (i cant remember if to put it in the system map or somewhere else)

but yeah, it still didnt work. started my DS and pressed the cheat button (X) but it didnt find anything for my blaze black 2....

I used a clean Pokemon Black 2 (U), and the hack itself worked. but not the cheats list.

any explanation ?

no, you would have to use the database from this one:
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/f...etrogamefan-multi-cart-update-695-f31112.html

this has the codes for this hack, please read the log on the bottom of the page :)

riceball7852

A person with a life.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently playing this hack right now, and I gotta say that I love it! :D

But I'm curious, does this patch include the AP patching as well?
On my Wood R4 (v. 1.54), I'm getting a lot of freezing in Route 20 (I started playing this yesterday).

Overall, thanks for this fun hack Drayano!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone