Hacking Pokemon Black won't connect to WiFi

hoiboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to trade my pokemon from Pokemon Black on an R4 DS (original) onto my Pokemon White (original cartridge).

However, whenever I try to get into the Trainer Union room (the one on the very right), it doesn't work. I save and everything, and then I go into the elevator. However, after that, the game "freezes" on a black screen, and then I have to power off. It's frustrating me, as I've already tried half the things on the internet, and they don't work.

I think the problem is something with enabling wifi on Wood or something, but I'm not sure. Does anyone care to help me connect to wifi using my R4?

I am using Wood 1.27

Thanks!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
8BitWalugi said:
Cat boy, he DID buy the game. He ants to trade his pirated Pokemon over to his retail game.

Try using the raw ROM. Might be a patch.
I read the title of his thread and then didn't bother with the rest, that was my bad on my end.
Still his problem and title don't match since he is not using wifi to connect them, this is a union rom problem and i believe if he is using a patched rom, that could be the problem, try using a non-patched rom

hoiboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any other solutions besides using a clean ROM?

So are you guys suggesting that I use a patched ROM while playing regularly, then use a clean one for the Union Room?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hoiboy909 said:
Are there any other solutions besides using a clean ROM?

So are you guys suggesting that I use a patched ROM while playing regularly, then use a clean one for the Union Room?
Use a clean rom, you don't need the patched rom anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1