InsaneNutter

OP
Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Hey,

As it stands at the moment I have finished at least one Pokemon game in every pair / trio of Pokemon games, except Black and White and Black and White 2.

I'm wondering do Black and White 2 have a totally different story to the original Black and White? or are they just an enhanced edition of the games?

I kind of get the impression Black / White 2 are like what Crystal is to Gold and Silver, however reading this Bulbapedia article: Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 it states "The games take place two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White" so i'm guessing Black and White 2 are set in the same world as Black and White, however have a totally different story?

Essentially for those of you who have played both, is it worth finishing a game from each pair? or am I better simply going directly to Black or White 2?

Cheers :)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
storyline wise, black 2 and white 2 occur a few years the events of the original black and white. they are not simply enhanced editions, it's a new story.

Reactions: InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter

OP
Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Cheers for the input, I shall play both :)

I kinda had a break from Pokemon after Heart Gold / Soul Silver, however Pokemon X/Y and Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire got me back in to it again. Now i'm totally hooked once more and want to try get all 721 Pokemon!

I actually own a game in each series anyway. I got White on launch day, however only played up to one gym badge due to having just started a new job at the time. I randomly got Black 2 last year as it was only £7 new and sealed, which for a Pokemon game is a great price I thought.

Last edited by InsaneNutter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo