Gaming Pokemon Black & White Pokemon

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong, but I am a little concerned about the new pokemon
It seems that most of them do NOT evolve.
They have odd types, such as Bug/Fire.
Is the Pokemon Company running out of new ideas?
What about Eevees? No new evolutions?
I don't know about what others think, but I am not exactly ecstatic about the new pokemon
Some pokemon I am a little concerned about
637.png

meloetta.png

587.png

audino.png

There is more, but I don't want to take up too much space

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No concern from me. With the 5th Gen pokemon, they made the most of pokemon they didn't make before and new type pears that they never had before just to try and stray away from the old pokemon. So I don't think they are running out of ideas, I just thinking they are touching on ideas they haven't tried before.

WangerZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only concern i have is how some of the new pokemon are quite OP. overall, i like their typing, very original if you ask me

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Damn, Meloetta is sexy.
Wow...
I don't think like that to POKEMON
If scientists got the idea of GENETICALLY ENGINEERING pokemon, then this would be a good thing to say

=-_=

____ _____
=== ===
=
____

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you go on projectpokemon.org they have a whole list of puns for GEN V pokemon.

it's sort of related to your issue, but funnier.
smile.gif

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
if you go on projectpokemon.org they have a whole list of puns for GEN V pokemon.

it's sort of related to your issue, but funnier.
smile.gif
Seen that a while ago... I just hope a SCIENTIST will read this and get the idea of:
GENETICALLY ENGINEERING POKEMON!!!

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bug/fire just seems like a strange combination. but i love that they added a bug/electric and water/ghost type

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
bug/fire just seems like a strange combination. but i love that they added a bug/electric and water/ghost type

I think bug/ fire is an excellent combination; it makes Volcanrona a real beast when it can have good stats and few weaknesses. It is strange but wouldn't you agree that dragon/ice is just as strange or flying/ rock (which has been done before with Aerodactyl if I'm not mistaken). Combinations of types that are super weak/ strong to the other is great because it allows for these combos to have less weaknesses
yay.gif

edit:

QUOTE(Dylan @ May 3 2011, 01:08 AM) The new pokemon suck. It's nothing new though. They practically get worse with every generation. This is why I love HG/SS so much.

Dylan I disagree, Gen 5 is great. Most of the new pokemon look cool and the story is fresh and the development that went into black and white was great. What did suck, however, was Gen 4. Pearl may have been the only game that I've completed the Pokedex (legit I got all 493 haters) but the pokemon were crap. They were all shitty grass and bugs with hardly any good looks or fire types. Gen 5 brought back the standard of awesome pokemon and new adventure. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum had shit pokemon but maybe thats why you think they are getting worse
unsure.gif

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
The latest gen is V

I love everything about black/white, I agree as a game it is a lot better than IV but just the design of the pokemon and their names etc is so lame. IV is not really any better I agree. I and II still dwarf every gen after though. I think the best thing they've done in the last few years is definitely HG/SS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay