dunno why but i guess this topic its gonna be locked soon xD

Why would it get locked?
moogle.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, next time you say "Discuss nao" you might want to actually START a discussion, instead of just creating a thread and demanding others talk in it.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno why we should bother with this, or why this game should get any special attention. Imo it should go to the back of the queue, so we can get updates for games we've been waiting months for, but because of this game's popularity, doubt that will happen.

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM seriously mad right now I always stay quiet after a hot game comes out because i know pong and retro will get to it ASAP we probrobly could have had the patch this morning and tonight i have to go into work and cant play the game i want to play because of the people going PATCH YET!!!!>!11!

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rvd42387 said:
IM seriously mad right now I always stay quiet after a hot game comes out because i know pong and retro will get to it ASAP we probrobly could have had the patch this morning and tonight i have to go into work and cant play the game i want to play because of the people going PATCH YET!!!!>!11!
I know im sick of waiting for a game to be fixed when everyone else is playing it

But if pong didnt do all this for us we would be screwed

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ff6man said:
rvd42387 said:
I know im sick of waiting for a game to be fixed when everyone else is playing it

But if pong didnt do all this for us we would be screwed
yeh thats true..

i dont even want to play it on Desmume, its not the same thing

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly if I could afford it I would just get a new flash card but between my bills and my 2 year old son I don't make enough for sporatic spending so I am stuck relying on these updates thats why I always stay quiet when a new game i want does come out. I honestly wish pong and retro didnt have the whole stay quiet or we hold it hostage policy but I can understand why they do but honestly i wish on a big release like pokemon they would just say forget it we know you all want it we have it here now shut up

EDIT: I just read this over and realized i sound like a selfish child in it, I really do appreciate pong and retro doing this for all of us and I do thank them every time I notice a new update goes up and like i said i can understand them going ask and we wont give you a fix on games like WIPEOUT:THE GAME or LEGO HARRY POTTER. I just think pokemon is one of those big releases that EVERYONE wants and some leniency should be given on it I mean if a game has a thread with over a 1000 posts just WAITING for the rom it says something about the game

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
rvd42387 said:
Honestly if I could afford it I would just get a new flash card but between my bills and my 2 year old son I don't make enough for sporatic spending so I am stuck relying on these updates thats why I always stay quiet when a new game i want does come out. I honestly wish pong and retro didnt have the whole stay quiet or we hold it hostage policy but I can understand why they do but honestly i wish on a big release like pokemon they would just say forget it we know you all want it we have it here now shut up
i guess they are workin on it anyway, they just say that to keep the topic clean...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1