Hacking Pokémon Black/White EU problem

Latias4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to get European B/W working on my DSTT, and recently I tried to use Blaze Black and Volt White, but I get these problems:

Before adding the games' IDs on the TTMenu files, I had error code -4;
After adding the IDs, the game would load, but at some point, it'd just keep saying "Loading", and nothing happened;
When trying to use Wood for DSTT, the game loads perfectly, but when selecting Continue, the game doesn't load, it just stays black, and the season doesn't come up.

What should I do? Is there a new firmware? Is there a file I need updated?

PokemonTrainer?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Latias4ever said:
I've been trying to get European B/W working on my DSTT, and recently I tried to use Blaze Black and Volt White, but I get these problems:

Before adding the games' IDs on the TTMenu files, I had error code -4;
After adding the IDs, the game would load, but at some point, it'd just keep saying "Loading", and nothing happened;
When trying to use Wood for DSTT, the game loads perfectly, but when selecting Continue, the game doesn't load, it just stays black, and the season doesn't come up.

What should I do? Is there a new firmware? Is there a file I need updated?

Heyy i had this problem also but to get it working just download and install ysmenu. and voila enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course