• Views 1,160,829
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

steve194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still have the party/stat freezes on my r4-sdhc, I'm using the latest firmware.. I got the retrogamerfans flashcart TTMenu.. updated the dats. Have tried using the 2ch patch, and the 1.3 from pokestation. Everything works fine, I can play and save, But can't check my party, or switch my pokemon around.. or give them items (out of battle). Any ideas?
possibly try to patch them separate
I did, I was meaning i tried both separately, 2ch.. didn't fix it.. so I tried the 1.3 on my clean rom.

IrvinDeLaCruz

Trophies
XP
I get the red loading screen on my r4i gold 3ds. It happens on both the clean rom and the patched rom. It used to load onto the white screen until I formatted my sd card and put the latest firmware on. I'm thinking I need a patch for the card, but I'm not sure. Please help
Press Y on the ROM, change settings to soft reset - off, cheats off and it wouldn't hurt to force the save data size to 64M. You will still need a patched ROM.

So I've tried reformatting my card several times, i turn soft reset and cheats to off and i force the save data size to 64M and I still get the red loading screen. Before I tried reformatting my card I used to be able to get to the white screen.

UltimateSephirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So...

Using a White 2 ROM with the 2CH AP Fix v2 from the first post, on my R4i SDHC Silver. Working fine so far as long as you don't use the C-Gear (that just freezes the game). I assume a patch for that isn't still out yet (and that "working" for most cards in the first post does not include C-Gear either)?

clicket999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody, I use an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.9 and use pokemon black 2 with the english translation patch v1.3 from pokestation. Works flawlessly and am yet to have a problem, even with c-gear, pokedex, pokegen (save editing), and updating from v1.2 to v1.3. Just saw a few posts from people considering getting the card... it works :)

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I have yet to find a solution to the save problem.

Can someone explain me in what circumstances they cannot save? I cannot test this myself as I do not have any other flaskcards other then a DSTT which I don't use and a SCDS2, which is one of the most superior flashcards out there. Not a good reference material.

What I did find out is that there must be a way to let you guys keep the save, as there are posts which confirmed that they no longer have any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7