• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

JuStYn.Leandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would you guys like me to make .xdelta patches for each major translation release as well? (with the new AP included)
It requires manual hex editing to include the 2CH patch with the translation, but if someone did it all it needs is xdelta. (and I don't mind doing it)
That would be nice of you, but it seems that the next pokestation translation patch will already come if the newest antipiracy or something, so idk if it's really necessary...

Gridelin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually works on wood r4, i've been playing for a couple hours with no freezes, plus i can see the stats and heal with no problems i used the patch "dis_v2_eng_black2", if that can be helpful :) Don't know if theres a new and better one around though
I also have wood r4 working, but, mine only freezes when I view the stats. None of the patches seem to work for it

darkysoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys sorry if this has already been discussed but im on a dstwo and cant get black 2 or white 2 to work. i used the newest 2ch patch and have updated to the 1.15 dstwo firmware and have run it on patch and clean mode, and still no difference. i still get random freezes and the summary screen error. i never had any exp gain problems even before the patch, not sure if that matters. if anyone could help with this i would really appreciate it. need to get to the first gym without freezing Q.Q

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you guys like me to make .xdelta patches for each major translation release as well? (with the new AP included)
It requires manual hex editing to include the 2CH patch with the translation, but if someone did it all it needs is xdelta. (and I don't mind doing it)
That would be nice of you, but it seems that the next pokestation translation patch will already come if the newest antipiracy or something, so idk if it's really necessary...
Yup, someone told me earlier. Thanks!

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i_SDHC_3DS.jpg

Has anyone been able to do it on this card??
I can play through it. But I can't save.
:/

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on my dstti with YSmenu v6.80, pokemon black 2 (clean rom?) works perfectly: no freeze so far, can earn exp, and no freeze on stat screen. Not sure about white 2, but it should also work.

I haven't patched the rom myself and my source didn't specify it's patched, so I think it's clean, but it doesn't hurt to check. The CRC is A2517C73. Can anybody confirm it's clean?

Turnips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, but that isn't working for me :( It just white screens when I launch the woodr4sdhc.nds....

That's super strange :O

You sure you did what's said in the website I linked ? Cause I have no problem at all....
I light up my ds lite:
Black screen with "loading" in white letters
Here comes the R4 Revolution for DS v1.34 menu screen with Games, Multimedia and Slot-2.
I just select "Games". Then I select woodr4sdhc.nds and it will launch it. After that you have to go to your game folder, select Pokemon Black 2.nds, hit Y, then Y again for settings, R to navigate to the next tab, "Cheat In Game (AR)" "Off", and "Reset In Game" "Off". Hit A, A again, and A to finally launch the game

Hmmm.. I just formatted my R4 and tried that again, but now this happens when I try and launch that woodr4.nds file :s

gfjdgshdgh.png

Nothing else happens...

Hey, you need to put the original firmware first into your flashcart. You SUUUUUUURE you have THIS card ->

r4card.jpg.opt150x158o0,0s150x158.jpg

If not you'll have to use another firmware. In any case, the WoodR4 SDHC website I linked is for THIS card ONLY, and upon that, you need to have the original firmware as well, and then copy paste the files from that website onto your flashcart.

if your card is different, then tell me

My card looks like this:

dfkjghdkfg.png

Is it lying about how it's an R4 SHDC or something? :s If so, that's pretty rude!And
yeah, I've been keeping the original firmware and just putting the Wood and extras with it.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but that isn't working for me :( It just white screens when I launch the woodr4sdhc.nds....

That's super strange :O

You sure you did what's said in the website I linked ? Cause I have no problem at all....
I light up my ds lite:
Black screen with "loading" in white letters
Here comes the R4 Revolution for DS v1.34 menu screen with Games, Multimedia and Slot-2.
I just select "Games". Then I select woodr4sdhc.nds and it will launch it. After that you have to go to your game folder, select Pokemon Black 2.nds, hit Y, then Y again for settings, R to navigate to the next tab, "Cheat In Game (AR)" "Off", and "Reset In Game" "Off". Hit A, A again, and A to finally launch the game

Hmmm.. I just formatted my R4 and tried that again, but now this happens when I try and launch that woodr4.nds file :s

gfjdgshdgh.png

Nothing else happens...

Hey, you need to put the original firmware first into your flashcart. You SUUUUUUURE you have THIS card ->

r4card.jpg.opt150x158o0,0s150x158.jpg

If not you'll have to use another firmware. In any case, the WoodR4 SDHC website I linked is for THIS card ONLY, and upon that, you need to have the original firmware as well, and then copy paste the files from that website onto your flashcart.

if your card is different, then tell me

My card looks like this:

dfkjghdkfg.png

Is it lying about how it's an R4 SHDC or something? :s If so, that's pretty rude!And
yeah, I've been keeping the original firmware and just putting the Wood and extras with it.
There are about a billion and half clones of the R4 card, haha.

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with TTMenu successfully get the game to work past the Intro? Black Screen with sound at Start Screen so far on my end. x-x

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
R4i_SDHC_3DS.jpg

Has anyone been able to do it on this card??
I can play through it. But I can't save.
:/
if anyone has please tell us how ive been waitng for ever to get this game working i just cant save

My card looks like this:

dfkjghdkfg.png

The r4i carts from www.r4i-sdhc.com should work with YSmenu (download here). Look in spoiler for installation instructions (in red).

Natively Working (Replaces ORIGINAL Firmware) :
DSTTi Gold - www.ndstti.cn -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
DSTT-Advance - www.dstt-adv.com -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4Top Revolution - www.r4top.com -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4iTT - www.r4itt.net -> Rename TTMenu.dat to r4.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4/i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4i.dat (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i V1.45 Revolution - www.ndsiLL.net -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Upgrade Revolution - www.R4i-Gold.cc -> Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to R4i.3ds (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - r4i-sdhc.com.tw -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.4.1 - www.r4igold.cn - > Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.14b - www.r4igold.cn - > Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to R4i.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - r4i-dshc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i King LL - www.r4-king.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4KING (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i DSi XL - www.r4i-ndsill.com -> Rename 2 copies of TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL and R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4V-R4i v2.2 and v2.5 - www.r4-v.com -> Rename 2 copies of TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL and R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4 Deluxe v1.20 - www.r4deluxe.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to _DS_MENU.DAT and then DLDI patch _DS_MENU.DAT (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4IIISDHC v3.07 - www.r4iiisdhc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i-SDHC 1.41 and v1.42 - www.r4ll-net.com -> Just copyfolder (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4SDHC v1.34 - www.r4sdhc.com -> Just copy files (Use R4SDHC folder)
M3Real/M3Simply/M3iZero - www.m3adapter.com -> Just copy files (Use M3Real_M3iZero folder)

Working as Dual Boot (Keep your ORIGINAL Firmware) :
TTi Upgrade Revolution - www.nds-tti.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to YSMenu.nds (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4/i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
Supercard DSONE - eng.supercard.sc (Use DSONE_DSONEi folder)
Supercard DSONEi - eng.supercard.sc (Use DSONE_DSONEi folder)
R4Top Revolution - www.r4top.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com.tw (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.R4i-dshc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4DSiXL3D - www.r4dsixl3d.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i Advance v2.0 - www.r4i-advance.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4-IIIi v4.03 and v4.04 - www.r4dsl.net (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Revolution v2.07 - www.r4sdhc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Revolution - www.r4i.cn (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4v-r4i using v1.46 (red PCB, 1.4 'new' sticker) (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4v-r4i using v1.41 (red PCB, 1.4 with sticker) (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4 Pocket - www.r4ipocket.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i Pocket - www.r4ipocket.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.eu (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold 3DS - www.r4i-gold.cc (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4iSDHC Revolution - www.r4ita.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4xDS - www.r4xds.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4-III Upgrade Revolution - www.r4iiinew.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4i-SDHC Revolution - www.r4-pro.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4-III Revolution Upgrade - www.r4dsl.net (Use R4_Clone folder)
N5/i - www.dsn5.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4iNDSiXL - http://r4indsill.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
If you have questions installing, just ask.
NOTE: I'm using YSmenu on dstti and the black2 rom works, so it should work on r4isdhc's if you guys install it properly.

Anyone with TTMenu successfully get the game to work past the Intro? Black Screen with sound at Start Screen so far on my end. x-x
I'm using the latest YSmenu (v6.80) and it's working flawlessly. Are you sure you have the latest?

Franzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Patched one Works on M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) (:
Firmware: v4.9a
Patch: dis_v2_eng_black.xdelta
No Freezing, Exp gain works and no Summary Glitch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum