• Views 1,161,440
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Pokemon Fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The newest patch did not fix the rematch glitch!

anyone know how play B/W2 with no$gba?
it just keep freezing at the title screen...

Download and use desmume 0.9.9! Go to the 3D settings unmark the first two options and put the emulator at the frame skip "2", this way it will run at a decent speed and you'll not have to wait for no$gba codes. ;)

acfa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a R4i 3DS from r4idsn.com and when i try to load the rom it stays on loading and then the loading text turns red.... any help?

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no fixes for R4i 3DS? This works perfectly for me on Wood R4 but I only have a fat DS with broken hinges to play it on. When ever I try saving on my R4i 3DS it freezes.

tokie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so... What about the translation patch? Any news? I'm looking foward a version with the names of the Pokemon translated.
Sorry, but there are too many pages for me to go through searching for it.
pokestation is working on it ^-^ have a look there.

But the pokestatio one doesn't work with the patch that is fixing the freezing problem, apparently.

BlackZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The newest patch did not fix the rematch glitch!

anyone know how play B/W2 with no$gba?
it just keep freezing at the title screen...

Download and use desmume 0.9.9! Go to the 3D settings unmark the first two options and put the emulator at the frame skip "2", this way it will run at a decent speed and you'll not have to wait for no$gba codes. ;)
Unfortunately, desmume run very slowly on my computer... :(

JuStYn.Leandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, there's someone from pokestation reading the thread? Trying to download the translation patch, but forgot my account and the email with the account details never comes =/

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What is this rematch glitch!?
I went to route 20 and fought some trainers, then I went back to the last city, then returned to route 20. The trainers did not want to fight me again. I wouldn't be complaining about rematches as it helps with EXP grinding.

Reactions: 3 people

BlackZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

LittleLeg3nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I've been over to the AP thred for BW2 and stuff, gotten all the patches etc. and patched a clean version of pokemon black 2. I tried booting up on my ezflash vi to no avail. It freezes on the "loading NDS file, waiting..." part. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so, how to fix it? I just updated the Ez5 shell and stuff also because I havent used the thing since pokemon black and white came out last year. so if theres a problem with my firmware or something, can someone help me out? I seriously have no idea what i'm doing. Thanks. :)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a video posted of it yesterday before the rom was released. By a japanese person. On an official game cart.

It's an actual bug.
Or, alternatively, you could tell us what the glitch is.
Already did. Back a few pages.

edit: this

http://gbatemp.net/topic/329194-pokemon-blackwhite-2-ap-thread/page__view__findpost__p__4277813

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.