• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

drako1510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can confirm that the exp+translation patches work on the r4i gold 3ds. Running 1.49 Wood

Disable soft reset and cheats
STILL HAS FREEZES SUCH AS SUMMARY FREEZE.

Hey, how do you turn off the soft reset? I just bought my r4i gold so I'm not sure how it works. Please help me!
Hit start and on the top hit the right arrow and you should be able to find cheats and soft reset
i see cheat in game, reset in game, reset in homebrew. are these the ones? if they are, i already turned them off but i'm still getting a red loading screen.
that's not the game just the r4, you need to get the stuck on red loading screen update. *Firmware Link* http://www.r4ids.cn/...download-e.html
i get a card check fail. What's wrong???
I have no idea is your wood firmware up to date
yeah v1.49 wood on r4i gold

itsuki_koizumi88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
197755_10150878957639071_720091298_n.jpg

a spanish translation start

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the exp+translation patches work on the r4i gold 3ds. Running 1.49 Wood

Disable soft reset and cheats
STILL HAS FREEZES SUCH AS SUMMARY FREEZE.

Hey, how do you turn off the soft reset? I just bought my r4i gold so I'm not sure how it works. Please help me!
Hit start and on the top hit the right arrow and you should be able to find cheats and soft reset
i see cheat in game, reset in game, reset in homebrew. are these the ones? if they are, i already turned them off but i'm still getting a red loading screen.
that's not the game just the r4, you need to get the stuck on red loading screen update. *Firmware Link* http://www.r4ids.cn/...download-e.html
i get a card check fail. What's wrong???
I have no idea is your wood firmware up to date
yeah v1.49 wood on r4i gold
Upgrade guide for the old R4i gold(non-3DS or failed upgrading try that update otherwise I don't know sorry :/

Plusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot get the translation patch to work at all. This one -> http://gbatemp.net/topic/329194-pokemon-black-2-pokemon-white-2-ap-thread/page__st__1725__p__4276093#entry4276093

Here's what I did:
- Opened up Nitro Explorer 2b
- Loaded ROM (clean and EXP patched, tried both to no avail)
- Navigated to a/0/0/2. 2 isn't the last file though, it goes all the way to 9.
- I click 2, Reinsert, select the translated .narc file, ok.
- It says "File '2' replaced successfully".
- Seeing there's no save button, I assume all changes are applied and I quit the program.
- I load the (presumably translated) ROM on DeSmuME 0.9.8 x64, continue my save, but no items or Pokémon abilities are translated at all.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

KingGalaxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, how do i geth the patch at the beginning of the thread to work. I'm a little unsure how to do it since I cannot read Japanese :( Thx in advance.
Hit the bottom left button then hit the right and find your rom then youre all done!

Can you tell me if I have done something wrong? When I go to select my ROM, it only gives me the option to save. Is it creating a new, patched ROM? Because when I do that, I still don't receive any experience ]:

LuxXx25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have a prepatched version of black, but my upload speed is very low and sadly I cant upload it, but Im willing to help others via teamviewer

Pythonidae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I cannot get the translation patch to work at all. This one -> http://gbatemp.net/t...93#entry4276093

Here's what I did:
- Seeing there's no save button, I assume all changes are applied and I quit the program.
- I load the (presumably translated) ROM on DeSmuME 0.9.8 x64, continue my save, but no items or Pokémon abilities are translated at all.

Same here, but I think the problem might be the existing save file.

I tried it again, with a clean file(meaning no save) and on it the translation works. When I try to use it with my already saved file(without any patch), the translation won't work.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I cannot get the translation patch to work at all. This one -> http://gbatemp.net/t...93#entry4276093

Here's what I did:

this might sound far fetched, but what system (computer) are you running on?
I'm assuming windows.
When I meant "last", i meant on the picture.
If you check items didn't change, I don't know what you're doing wrong.
My assumption is operating system issue.

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, how do i geth the patch at the beginning of the thread to work. I'm a little unsure how to do it since I cannot read Japanese :( Thx in advance.
Hit the bottom left button then hit the right and find your rom then youre all done!

Can you tell me if I have done something wrong? When I go to select my ROM, it only gives me the option to save. Is it creating a new, patched ROM? Because when I do that, I still don't receive any experience ]:
did you click the bottom left button. It worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu