• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are many users who have joined to post in this thread, we call this the Poke-Floods.
I know. Incredible isn't it? Just look at the amount of people reading this topic, it's ridiculous.

i have seen higher earlier it was around 570

wonder what the highest amount of users in a topic the mods have seen as the have had to clear out all the crap in the past so im sure they have been in some threads loaded with people

and to keep on topic wonder what kind of AP there will be this time around

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
There are many users who have joined to post in this thread, we call this the Poke-Floods.
I know. Incredible isn't it? Just look at the amount of people reading this topic, it's ridiculous.
If I remember correctly the original black and white after it was dumped had 600 guests reading and around the usual 300 members (Not even joking!) And noone could get into the forums due to the high traffic.

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironically, have you seen the covers of the games? Reshiram is on black and white 2 while zekrom is on white and black 2.Kyurem is on Black/White 2

KevinAF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to clarify that I am not uploading the rom. These screenshots are from 4chan where someone is actually dumping the rom. I signed up to update you guys. Sorry if I was implying that "I' was dumping the rom.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why the heck can't you guys wait 24 hours? Holy freaking crap! It's only 6/22/2012 at 11:48am over in Japan. (As of the time of this post.)

How many people on this thread was also complaining about Pokemon Conquest. I wonder how much longer the mods are going to tolerate this crap until they finally decide to make it a ban-able offence to mention ANYTHING about Pokemon.

I grew up with Pokemon when I was a kid. I played Pokemon Yellow when I was six.

You all need to realize that the uploader is the one taking the most legal risk. The main party that the entertainment industry go after is not the persons downlowding the content illegally, but those uploading the content to be downloaded by others. Over in the USA if you are cought contributing to piracy by uploading crap or downloading a large number of crap illegally you may face fines and time in prison. Knowing how strange Japan is, who knows what the penalty to piracy is over there?!

Everybody just needs to calm down, and play Pokemon Conquest. It's a good Tactical-RPG. I am enjoying it so far.

Reactions: 4 people

Awesomeness

Dangerously Optimistic Hope
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the heck can't you guys wait 24 hours? Holy freaking crap! It's only 6/22/2012 at 11:48am over in Japan. (As of the time of this post.)

How many people on this thread was also complaining about Pokemon Conquest. I wonder how much longer the mods are going to tolerate this crap until they finally decide to make it a ban-able offence to mention ANYTHING about Pokemon.

I grew up with Pokemon when I was a kid. I played Pokemon Yellow when I was six.

You all need to realize that the uploader is the one taking the most legal risk. The main party that the entertainment industry go after is not the persons downlowding the content illegally, but those uploading the content to be downloaded by others. Over in the USA if you are cought contributing to piracy by uploading crap or downloading a large number of crap illegally you may face fines and time in prison. Knowing how strange Japan is, who knows what the penalty to piracy is over there?!

Everybody just needs to calm down, and play Pokemon Conquest. It's a good Tactical-RPG. I am enjoying it so far.
I'm impartial to crossovers. ;X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: