• Views 1,160,266
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

LawlBIGFAIL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol IK Im late, but I had to create an account just for this. Can a human being be any MORE retarded? Forreal, really? Actually, I don't know who's stupider, the dude on twitter, or the people following his stupid ass. Also, I'm almost positive it's "some_guy" or "TheMoeZone" or whatever.

Didn't he fabricate like 5 different excuses and then post 2 stolen pictures? Is that not enough?

Then go on FB to say "Lyk my page or kno pix! "
He said his White 2 copy came this morning at 8:14 PM EST or 9:14 AM Japan time, and whether that's true or not, how the fuck would he have put that shit up any earlier than 12 minutes ago? He really fucked up by himself. In all fairness to the followers, that was only his LATEST post, but still.

Really? I believed him too.

Until he said he's going to bed the FIRST time. Well, the first time since I discovered it.

Satisfying to see his followers dropping like that Rich Boy song Earl Sweatshirt did a cover of, though.

Reactions: 2 people

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol IK Im late, but I had to create an account just for this. Can a human being be any MORE retarded? Forreal, really? Actually, I don't know who's stupider, the dude on twitter, or the people following his stupid ass. Also, I'm almost positive it's "some_guy" or "TheMoeZone" or whatever.

Didn't he fabricate like 5 different excuses and then post 2 stolen pictures? Is that not enough?

He said his White 2 copy came this morning at 8:14 PM EST or 9:14 AM Japan time, and whether that's true or not, how the fuck would he have put that shit up any earlier than 12 minutes ago? He really fucked up by himself. In all fairness to the followers, that was only his LATEST post, but still.

Until he said he's going to bed the FIRST time. Well, the first time since I discovered it.

Satisfying to see his followers dropping like that Rich Boy song Earl Sweatshirt did a cover of, though.
Please go back and read my posts on here, I've done nothing but inform people about his fake ROM's...

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's 8.51 AM here in SG which means that there's only 1 day left to official release.

That said, what time is the Nintendo Direct today? :unsure:

LawlBIGFAIL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please go back and read my posts on here, I've done nothing but inform people about his fake ROM's...

No you didn't. I've been on this thread since page 38 of the LAST thread, so just because this is my first post, don't act like you can fool me. I'm as well informed as "Densetsu" on this thread, and probably more, because he seems to not really give a second fuck about Pokemon anyway.

Anyways. While most people here were expressing their skeptism, you and that other dude kept saying, "Well Guys!! Lets see! Maybe, just maybe, it's for real. So why don't we all get him to 500 subscribers just to prove he's lying.... (This is your way of getting people to step back a moment.) ...Even though he's possibly a troll." (And that was your way of saying "but it's not me!. Jsyk.")

Obviously this is just my own observation and evaluation of the situation (say that 3 times fast....ugh), I mean, it's not like I'm Zeus or Krishna.

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No you didn't. I've been on this thread since page 38 of the LAST thread, so just because this is my first post, don't act like you can fool me. I'm as well informed as "Densetsu" on this thread, and probably more, because he seems to not really give a second fuck about Pokemon anyway.

Anyways. While most people here were expressing their skeptism, you and that other dude kept saying, "Well Guys!! Lets see! Maybe, just maybe, it's for real. So why don't we all get him to 500 subscribers just to prove he's lying.... (This is your way of getting people to step back a moment.) ...Even though he's possibly a troll." (And that was your way of saying "but it's not me!. Jsyk.")

Obviously this is just my own observation and evaluation of the situation (say that 3 times fast....ugh), I mean, it's not like I'm Zeus or Krishna.
Here's what I said to this guy that supported the twitter guy (go to page 20 and read it for yourself):

1. Yesterday he claimed he had a ROM from a "source" on 2ch. He said he dumped but then he remembered that he conveniently had an exam that day and he had to revise so then he said he will dump it in 8 hours.
2. He then uploaded a fake ROM of White 1, but said he thinks it might be fake before posting in so people will still believe in him once they find out it's fake.
3. He claimed that he now has a legit ROM which he will upload right away, but what happened then? His mom called him to have dinner ofcourse.
4. After spending about 2 hours eating he said he has to go to bed and will upload the ROM the next day.
5. Now he's saying that he will only share the ROM if he gets 500 followers.

All this without showing a single image of any proof, and the one image he did upload actually came from someone else which we then found out. Once he found out that we knew he lied once again and said that he actually knew the guy who dumped the ROM and that the guy told him that only he can distribute it, even though the guy said himself that he only dumped it for personal use.

LawlBIGFAIL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's what I said to this guy that supported the twitter guy (go to page 20 and read it for yourself):

1. Yesterday he claimed he had a ROM from a "source" on 2ch. He said he dumped but then he remembered that he conveniently had an exam that day and he had to revise so then he said he will dump it in 8 hours.
2. He then uploaded a fake ROM of White 1, but said he thinks it might be fake before posting in so people will still believe in him once they find out it's fake.
3. He claimed that he now has a legit ROM which he will upload right away, but what happened then? His mom called him to have dinner ofcourse.
4. After spending about 2 hours eating he said he has to go to bed and will upload the ROM the next day.
5. Now he's saying that he will only share the ROM if he gets 500 followers.

All this without showing a single image of any proof, and the one image he did upload actually came from someone else which we then found out. Once he found out that we knew he lied once again and said that he actually knew the guy who dumped the ROM and that the guy told him that only he can distribute it, even though the guy said himself that he only dumped it for personal use.
LOL Maybe I confused you with the guy you replied to, because I remember that post. That's what I meant when I said "Fabricated like 5 different excuses." Whatever, I'm too lazy and tired to go back and look.

SenelK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit over 386 people viewing this topic o.o

I wish these corys would disappear and something legit shows up. I gotta Walkthrough to write >_>

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I6TCg.png

via
http://blog.livedoor.jp/pokemon2ch/archives/9578764.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright