• Views 1,160,950
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

bentheechidna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would suck? If Kyurem's form change was version dependent like Deoxys's was in Gen 3(Firered for Attack, Leafgreen for Defense, Emerald for Speed, every other for normal)

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted-236924

OP
I only prefer White 2 because I got Black in Japanese last time and I like to switch it off between versions and languages.
B2 is the sequel to B and W2 is the sequel to W.
So if you played Black in Japanese, I recommend you play Black 2 and not White 2.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
I was only saying that because the previous file name was for Black 2 supposedly. >.>

Sorry for the confusion. I only prefer White 2 because I got Black in Japanese last time and I like to switch it off between versions and languages. Disappointing this time since it means I get stuck with the Electric Zekrom even though I like fire types more. Sigh. At least nothing stops me from trading the Pokemon over to my English Black 2 once that comes out and attempts to ruin my grades.

I also really hope they improved Random Wi-Fi with more option like auto-Lvl 100 battles.

Although gamefreak said they expected people to buy the sequel to what they got first.
Which makes me think it would compliment it better...like if Black 1 has Reshiram obtainable, Black 2 would get you a Zekrom along Black Kyurem.
Just speculation though.

And of course youd see what happened to the natural/technological town in 2 years instead of seeing the updated town of something you havent seen before XD
etc

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, interesting. I just signed up and there's already something really hot on the site.
Seems like what was hopeful has been, well destroyed. As much as I am impatient for the game, i must sustain it until something legit comes.

But yeah, just wanted to mention that. It's funny how emotional people become on the internet though...

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was only saying that because the previous file name was for Black 2 supposedly. >.>

Sorry for the confusion. I only prefer White 2 because I got Black in Japanese last time and I like to switch it off between versions and languages. Disappointing this time since it means I get stuck with the Electric Zekrom even though I like fire types more. Sigh. At least nothing stops me from trading the Pokemon over to my English Black 2 once that comes out and attempts to ruin my grades.

I also really hope they improved Random Wi-Fi with more option like auto-Lvl 100 battles.

Although gamefreak said they expected people to buy the sequel to what they got first.
Which makes me think it would compliment it better...like if Black 1 has Reshiram obtainable, Black 2 would get you a Zekrom along Black Kyurem.
Just speculation though.

And of course youd see what happened to the natural/technological town in 2 years instead of seeing the updated town of something you havent seen before XD
etc
I read on Serebii that:
It seems you can change between Black City & White Forest in your game by using the Unova Link feature and connecting with Black & White. You can do this repeatedly, but not if you are in the area.

So it doesn't seem to matter which version you other than for version exclusives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol