Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Marinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hia i just playing Pokemon White 2 (U) but when i am trying to acces my pokemon team, the screen turns black and nothing happens.
And i am getting no EP points
I am using
c204.gif
Acekard 2 with latest firmware, 1.9.0

does somebody els has this problem???

Greetz and thx in advance Marinus

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
can anybody help me with my game (Pokemon White 2) i't freezes when i try to save and when prof juniper asked for my name (at the intro) . By the way i'm using r4i-sdhc 3ds.

if you use dstt or ysmenu and it freezes or lags like that, its apparently mostly because your sd card isnt fast enough.
apparently, class 6 is the minimum with write/read speed it seems to work with

How can i know how fast my sd card is??
There's a little number sometimes it'll say "Class blah blah whatever number". Like mine says "Class 4".
cant found it. and you increase that speed??
You can't increase it no. It is what it is unfortunately =/ If you want a faster one you have to buy one of high class like a 6.

so thats could be the freeze problem. to slow sd card??
It could be yeah. You could try formatting your SD Card with Panasonic Formatter to see if that helps but I don't know how to speed it up =/

i have formated it like a billions of time. but without any succes

you cannot increase the speed of an micro SD card
you have to buy a Class 6,8 or 10
or you could buy the game

how do they cost. And on one of my sd card 8gb its no text all is gone its just plain black

you have the internet
google the item where you buy thing

we are not going to do everything for you

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I was talking about running the PATCHED rom in CLEAN mode. The reason the game crashes in the PWT is because of a conflict between the patched rom and the DSTwo's built in AP bypass.

Select the rom, press X, and change mode from PATCH to CLEAN. Then run the game.

Hmm, maybe... Pics?

Nah, if you didn't bother to try it, then I am not going to bother going through all the trouble to take very poor quality pictures.

Actually, I DID try it and Jiehfeng's right. I did the SAME thing and for Clean Mode, it gave me a black screen with music at the title screen. I used two different patched roms and both had the same problem. I used the DS-Scene ROM Tool AP patch AND the Dicastia Patch. Same issue. So, before you start trolling people, learn the facts first. That's EXACTLY the reason you don't want to show pics. You're a troll. I think the 5 post count says it all.....

I am having this exact same issue - can run the game in PATCH mode but CLEAN doesn't load it up (for me it's a white mute screen, rather than black with music). Tried redownloading, repatching, using a clean rom, etc. It's always the same problem. With several others claiming they can run it in clean mode, clearly something isn't adding up, but I don't get what it is.

ScarletArisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, but I wanted to ask, if somebody here knows about a planned dumb in German language? I'll not ask for the rom itself and I know the game will be released on Friday the 12th in Germany, but if someone knows about a pre-dumb please tell me. It's urgent. (Also, sorry for any english failure, I'm from Germany.)

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but I wanted to ask, if somebody here knows about a planned dumb in German language? I'll not ask for the rom itself and I know the game will be released on Friday the 12th in Germany, but if someone knows about a pre-dumb please tell me. It's urgent. (Also, sorry for any english failure, I'm from Germany.)
I think it has been dumped already, someone uploaded the German version of Roxie's gym on youtube.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
so no updates for the R4 3ds?
Wood 1.53 has been released today 10/10. it works.

Can you use wood on r4i-sdhc 3ds??
Nope...

But how am i suppose to play then??
You wait until YOUR cart updates.

it could take month´s. And the thing is i should be able to play the jap version. But it´s still random freeze. Any idea??

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope...

The only way is to wait for R4i-SDHC.com to release their firmware which supports the game. Until then you have to use another card or emulator. I'm having to play the game on my brothers DS using wood until the new firmware is released.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Nope...

The only way is to wait for R4i-SDHC.com to release their firmware which supports the game. Until then you have to use another card or emulator. I'm having to play the game on my brothers DS using wood until the new firmware is released.

ye but i cant even play the jap version. Every else that got the flashcard i have can play it. i guess i have a bad clone of a clone

Captain Library

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On Supercard DSTwo and had White 2 running perfectly since patching and running in Patch mode (latest firmware + EOS). I know some recommended not using AP patch and running in patch mode, but this fixed the status screen and other random freezing.

However, entered the Driftveil Tournament, beat my rival and the game freezes upon going to the big screen after the battle every time. Anyone else encountered this unusual freeze?

klladude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about running the PATCHED rom in CLEAN mode. The reason the game crashes in the PWT is because of a conflict between the patched rom and the DSTwo's built in AP bypass.

Select the rom, press X, and change mode from PATCH to CLEAN. Then run the game.

Hmm, maybe... Pics?

Nah, if you didn't bother to try it, then I am not going to bother going through all the trouble to take very poor quality pictures.

Actually, I DID try it and Jiehfeng's right. I did the SAME thing and for Clean Mode, it gave me a black screen with music at the title screen. I used two different patched roms and both had the same problem. I used the DS-Scene ROM Tool AP patch AND the Dicastia Patch. Same issue. So, before you start trolling people, learn the facts first. That's EXACTLY the reason you don't want to show pics. You're a troll. I think the 5 post count says it all.....

The only reason I even bothered posting here was because I saw someone having the same issue I had and I decided I would state what worked for me. If you recall I said you guys were probably using a different patch. I was using the Pokemon White 2 PrePatched version that was and still is available on Romulation. As for "showing pics" its a matter of the game either stopping or continuing on through a cutscene. And no, I am not going to take a fucking video. I have better things to do. Like playing through the PWT.

If my solution didn't work for you, then I guess that's too bad.

EDIT: Oh and I am using a DSi, so...
EDIT EDIT: Maybe your microsd isn't fast enough? Running it in clean mode made the loading times really fucking slow..
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Maybe I should have stated what version I was using sooner.
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Removed the link, if you want it, google it.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Would like to report the same with Supercard DSONE. After beating your rival in the PWT, the two step off the stage and the announcer says to check the screen to see the next competition. In DeSMuME the game proceeds by zooming in on the screen and displaying the battle list. On the Supercard it just freezes. The spectators stop moving and their cheering stops, with the music still playing. Not even soft reset works. It's a crash.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone with r4i-sdhc 3ds listen carefully now.

I send www.r4i-sdhc.com a mail and told them about all our problems. And asked if they some time in the future would release a new kernel support this game. And i hope i get answer soon this is what i writed to them

Hey.

i am one of you´re fans, And i wanna ask for one thing. The pokemon black and white 2 (U) Version have just been released. And i notiched that you´re flashcart not supports it yet. And my question is if that should be possible in the future. I know you guys had alot to do. And just release ver1.62b But i am not talking for myself. i Know its alot of people around the globe. Thats want the r4i-sdhc support pokemon black and white 2. But thats all i got to say.

And hope i get answer soon. And good evening

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why not with coffee