• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe 300-400 guests at peak. While out of the 100 some users, probably 30-50 are gonna be f*cktards demanding an AP patch within 10 minutes of the rom leak.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seems kinds quiet around here. This must be the calm before the storm.

And there's 30 guests viewing this topic. It'll only get worse from here.

It's like a tsunami;
the sea become strangely too calm, then, suddenly,
a wild wave goes and take down everything it can.
Some people try to fix everything up,
but they can't, people are so desperate they won't listen,
turning everything a complete chaos.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems kinds quiet around here. This must be the calm before the storm.

And there's 30 guests viewing this topic. It'll only get worse from here.

It's like a flock of zubats;
they're sleeping, completely dormant, then, suddenly,
when someone steps in their territory. the entire colony swoops down and destroys everything
Some people try to use repels
but they can't, they will keep swarming down because of their stubornness.
turning everything a complete chaos.
^Allow me to "pokéfy" your quote a bit. XD

Reactions: 2 people

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im thankful for my iphone that has a app that i could view this site when craziness starts ( my computer is sending me to twitter so im reply by my iphone any reason for that?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
lmao, or they are still hovering in google trying to find the rom

I wouldn't give them that much credit. From what I've seen, they google the rom, and if they can't find it on the first result that comes up, they come here to complain.

The floods are much, much worse on the actual Pokemon fan forums.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

I wouldn't give them that much credit. From what I've seen, they google the rom, and if they can't find it on the first result that comes up, they come here to complain.

i know, they ran me off another site since technically i help with stuff another site and we ened up with 40 different topics within an 1 hour last night when someone walked in and said it has been dumped

i was like, this is worse than an all-you-can-eat buffet running out of food on lunch rush :P

Reactions: 1 person

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I made a fatal mistake last time. There was a patch for the Japanese roms, but the patcher had a rom site's name on it.
So...if you find a patch like that, I guess keep it to yourself as linking it would be a direct violation of the rules. That's what got me suspended last time.
I'd rather not repeat the same dang mistake. Instead I'll be heading into the Bunker and playing Guild Wars 2 PvP for the next week or two.
Let me know when the Poke Holocaust ends.

Also, I would only grab the dump of the games that are listed on the first post. Tricking Poketards to downloading a botched .exe file disguised as a .zip file is a good way to infect a PC. Then there's that bricking ROM that bricks old DS's.

Reactions: 1 person

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
off-note:

74 user(s) are reading this topic

16 members, 56 guests, 2 anonymous users

that number scares me, it was like this on the other site... just wait for it, someone is going to sneeze and it will be like 300 guests >__>

speak about it and it happens, 4 more guests are watching this topic :) i have gotten my food & shelter when the crapstorm decides to hit here, i offer popcorn for anyone working on this, i say kudos to you.
i do not think i cannot handle this all over again

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i know, they ran me off another site since technically i help with stuff another site and we ened up with 40 different topics within an 1 hour last night when someone walked in and said it has been dumped

i was like, this is worse than an all-you-can-eat buffet running out of food on lunch rush :P

Don't you just love them???

P.S.

To all of you guests: go **** yourselves and go fail at pirating somewhere else.

EDIT:

I made a fatal mistake last time. There was a patch for the Japanese roms, but the patcher had a rom site's name on it.
So...if you find a patch like that, I guess keep it to yourself as linking it would be a direct violation of the rules. That's what got me suspended last time.
I'd rather not repeat the same dang mistake. Instead I'll be heading into the Bunker and playing Guild Wars 2 PvP for the next week or two.
Let me know when the Poke Holocaust ends.

Also, I would only grab the dump of the games that are listed on the first post. Tricking Poketards to downloading a botched .exe file disguised as a .zip file is a good way to infect a PC. Then there's that bricking ROM that bricks old DS's.

I think this site should setup something along the lines of guest-only downloads that give them the DS bricking rom, but with a readme saying that the rom will ruin your DS. This way, they will sign up to rant about ruining their DS'es, thus removing them from the lurker's corner

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinnda weird if no rom dump is wild yet maybe new AP that prevents harware dumpers from dumping it? or maybe their gonna release the rom and an AP patch simotainously

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
To all of you guests: go **** yourselves and go fail at pirating somewhere else.
LOL if they knew how to read, we wouldn't have our Pokefloods XD

On a separate note, on some forums (I am not exactly very techsmart), links posted will be hidden to non-members. Good thing we don't have that. I dare NOT imagine how many people will sign up and go full poketard, clogging up threads O__O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY