Status
Not open for further replies.

Crig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright so, update. With this fireware, i was to start the game, ive been playing for about an hour, but now when a pokemon Evolves, the game freezes....Any suggestion?

And i turned the C-gear off.

Smashmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there already a solution for the save problems with no$gba? Tried Desmemu but my laptop is too bad and I can only play on no$gba with quite good fps
Don´t want to wait till r4-sdhc release any update (http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp)
cry.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smashmaster said:
Is there already a solution for the save problems with no$gba? Tried Desmemu but my laptop is too bad and I can only play on no$gba with quite good fps
Don´t want to wait till r4-sdhc release any update (http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp)
cry.gif
theyupdated today but your and my card still wont play pokemon black. you might as well upgrade to an acekard like i am this weekend.

Acynder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey um i have a problem with my Desume0.96 while playing pokemon black,I start up the game but it doesn't show anything i can hear the sound of the game but it doesn't show anything can anyone help?

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Zawaz said:
Hey, while using DeSmuME Emu, I was playing and after I just caught 1 pokemon, I recieved this error:

Asadfa.png

Any sort of translation or reasoning behind this error would be great..

Use latest SVN version of DesMuMe from SourceForge OR EmuCR website.

SekiTimewalker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Acekard 21 with AKAIO 1.7.1. My friend in Japan has the same settings I do with same card and same firmware. However, he was able to make it to the first pokecenter in his game, whereas mine freezes every time once the professor stops talking. I have a patched version. Is there any fix for this? Google hasn't shown any.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SekiTimewalker said:
I have Acekard 21 with AKAIO 1.7.1. My friend in Japan has the same settings I do with same card and same firmware. However, he was able to make it to the first pokecenter in his game, whereas mine freezes every time once the professor stops talking. I have a patched version. Is there any fix for this? Google hasn't shown any.
How many times have you tried? If you've tried more then once with the same problem. Your Micro SD might be the problem, have you got another Micro SD to try it with?

SekiTimewalker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried roughly ten times. I've never had a problem with my micro sd before, and the only other one I have is in my phone, but that's the same brand.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SekiTimewalker said:
I've tried roughly ten times. I've never had a problem with my micro sd before, and the only other one I have is in my phone, but that's the same brand.
Some micro SD cards seem to be causing problems for people. Try a different one.

Drastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if anyone was having the same trouble that I am. I have been playing White all the way up to Huin City, captured Victini, and i have discovered the new english patch. I patched the clean file (after backing up my current of course) and tried with renaming the nds and save file "WHITE". it still loads and and i still have my all my stuff but nothing is translated. so i tried without the save file to see what would happen and its translated. so what's the deal? can anyone help?

oh, and i'm running on acekard 2i, AKAOI latest.

In the meantime, just gonna start over with the english patch and get a new starter and catch another victini
smile.gif

SekiTimewalker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have now tried with three different micro sd cards. The same rom that worked for my friend refuses to work for my system.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drastic said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone was having the same trouble that I am. I have been playing White all the way up to Huin City, captured Victini, and i have discovered the new english patch. I patched the clean file (after backing up my current of course) and tried with renaming the nds and save file "WHITE". it still loads and and i still have my all my stuff but nothing is translated. so i tried without the save file to see what would happen and its translated. so what's the deal? can anyone help?

oh, and i'm running on acekard 2i, AKAOI latest.

In the meantime, just gonna start over with the english patch and get a new starter and catch another victini
smile.gif

Change the language.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SekiTimewalker said:
Its a problem with your MicroSD. Its access speed controller is very strict causing the random access speed to be a bit slow as its processing what's being transferred. As for your friend his MicroSD's access speed controller is very lenient, allowing the data to flow. Norm fixed it in 1.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k