Hacking Pokemon Black freezes

josking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Black patched (v5)

I've been playing this for days already, well only 3 days. No problems whatsoever. But just a while ago, after I flipped the cover to resume my game (which was at a fight, just closed the lid), it froze. And everytime I load it again, it would freeze after several seconds. Can anyone help me?

Just finished the first gym, and rescued the Pokemon of the girl. Then after that, it froze, somewhere along the way to the next city.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
josking said:
Pokemon Black patched (v5)

I've been playing this for days already, well only 3 days. No problems whatsoever. But just a while ago, after I flipped the cover to resume my game (which was at a fight, just closed the lid), it froze. And everytime I load it again, it would freeze after several seconds. Can anyone help me?

Just finished the first gym, and rescued the Pokemon of the girl. Then after that, it froze, somewhere along the way to the next city.

Try re-formatting the microsd card and then try a different patched rom of that.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Or it could be just a contact issue. Try one of the paper tricks listed somewhere on this forum (or both).

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
^^ Basically what you do is tape a small piece of paper to the backing of the acekard to make it slightly thicker.
biggrin.gif

If your card feels a little loose in the DS, it's a contact issue.

My games freeze from time to time when I shut the lid. (I'm too lazy to do the trick though, it's too troublesome...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a