ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White Wi-fi not letting me through.

hamtah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am playing Pokemon Black and I am having some trouble connecting to 'Random Battles'. I am already registered at Global Link and I am already to go.

Now when I go to the right lady on the top floor of the Pokemon Center, I talk to her, and she gives me options, I choose the first option each time because I know what I have to choose. Then I save the game, and then she tells me to go into the pod. After all that, I come up with the blue Nintendo Wi-fi screen, I connect to the Wi-fi, and then once I am connected, I carry on to where it shows my Profile Card on the bottom of the screen. Then when I press A on my DSi, it checks if my Pokemon have been edited in some way (Pokesav, Action Replay, Cheat Codes etc.), and then I get kicked out.
hate2.gif

Now first when I tried this out, I knew it was because of my Pokemon because I had edited them with Pokesav, so I tried it with the normal Pokemon I caught and it once again kicked me out of the game.
mellow.gif

I am using the English patch, and I know it might be because my Pokemon have English names.

What my question is that I want to know if someone has a patch that can fix this, and not wreck my game in any way, and if there isn't, then explain what I need to do for me to go through and start battling with normal Pokemon.
ohnoes.png

While I wait, I will get back to finishing up my game.
gba.gif

EDIT: So I have tried everything people have said but nothing seems to be working. So I tried going into Wi-fi with normally caught Pokemon, I change their names from the 'Pokemon Name Rater'. So I went and I got kicked out once again. I tried it with action replay off, but I keep getting kicked out. I will be waiting for a patch that fixes this.

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if this is with the middle lady, what a noob question is, for wifi club u need have at least 1 friend added to palpad, and if is with the right ladey for random battles check your pokemons, u cannot repeat items and cannot have certain legis, banned legis are event only most of them, also u cannot bring pokemon with wrong or dream world abilities, if u do that u gain a ban

hamtah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look, I am doing this with the right lady. And I go all the way through until the game starts checking if I have used Pokesav or not. Then it disconnects me from the Wi-fi.

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hamtah said:
Look, I am doing this with the right lady. And I go all the way through until the game starts checking if I have used Pokesav or not. Then it disconnects me from the Wi-fi.

Did You Connect A pokemon global link account to your game???

hamtah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look guys, I am all set up. I registered on Global already, and now when I get through everything, through the Wi-fi connecting part, and when I go up to when the game is going to find your opponent, it checks if you have used Pokesav, I didn't on my caught Pokemon but the game still kicks me out. I know this is because my Pokemon's names are English. I need a patch to fix this or if somebody has a way to fix this, please tell us.

For now, I will go back to completing my game.
gba.gif

TsukasaXGemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys, wanna use Pokesav Pokemon on Wi-Fi? Here are a few easy steps works 100% of the time.
First of all Stats have to be legit obv, also make sure the locations are legit, dont make non-hatched Pokemon have egg moves.

Get GTS Pokemon----> Edit on Pokesav----> Use "Re name Pokemon that are not yours code"----->???----> Profit!

DO NOT USE ENGLISH POKESAV NAMES!

TsukasaXGemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, also you can import PKMN files from HG/SS Pokesav to Kazos Pokesav and name them whatever you want.
My Skarm/Arcanine work fine on Wi-Fi with 10 letters names
Celestial and Nova Claw ;D

qazqaz123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hamtah said:
Well the game isn't letting me in. >=O
The is when Kaarosu made the newest english patch, it screwed up the wifi files. Anyone who patched their pokemon game with V2 will experience wifi errors, such as you're ID not working on pokemon-gl.com and not being able to do random matches. His V3 will fix this.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
qazqaz123 said:
hamtah said:
Well the game isn't letting me in. >=O
This is when Kaarosu made the newest english patch, it screwed up the wifi files. Anyone who patched their pokemon game with V2 will experience wifi errors, such as you're ID not working on pokemon-gl.com and not being able to do random matches. His V3 will fix this.
I patched it with V2 and the website ID code thingy does work, its just I cant get inside the random battle place, it just kicks me out if I click on of the options.

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You don`t need to have a Global Link account to play random wi-fi matches.

If you are kicked out of WiFi there are 2 reasons:
* At least one of your Pokemon is poorly hacked.
* At least one of your Pokemon is equiped with an illegal berry (example: Salac Berry, Custap Berry, etc.)

I`m not sure if there is a problem with the pokemon you get in this game having more than 5 characters in their names, you people should try go to the Name Rater (Hiun City) and change their names to a legal one and test it.

And for the record, there is not problem at all with pokemon with Platinum/HG/SS tutor moves.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MauriiDS said:
You don`t need to have a Global Link account to play random wi-fi matches.

If you are kicked out of WiFi there are 2 reasons:
* At least one of your Pokemon is poorly hacked.
* At least one of your Pokemon is equiped with an illegal berry (example: Salac Berry, Custap Berry, etc.)

I`m not sure if there is a problem with the pokemon you get in this game having more than 5 characters in their names, you people should try go to the Name Rater (Hiun City) and change their names to a legal one and test it.

And for the record, there is not problem at all with pokemon with Platinum/HG/SS tutor moves.
^ Agreeing

Except some of my poorly hack pokemon get through
tongue.gif
It seems to detect pokesav egg moves given, there must be a hidden value whatever in the game that we can edit ot bypass. No ones figured it out yet =/

I've been messing around a bit and here are my results

1: Previous gen pokemon can be loaded into b/w but under certain conditons they can work on WiFi
2: These conditions are - NO 4TH GEN TM MOVES AND NO 4TH GEN MOVE TUTORS
3: HOWEVER THESE 4TH GEN POKEMON YOU TRADE OVER THEIR EGG MOVES YOU OBTAIN ON HG/SS/D/P POKESAV WILL WORK ON WiFi.
4: Pokesav egg moves not allowed as we know in b/w
5: say you bred a legit pokemon and tried to give it egg moves you didn't obtain through breeding, the wifi detects this somehow and still doesn't allow it in as the eggmove was hacked.
6:you can overwrite your current pokemon with a different pokemon, don't give them any egg moves and it'll be allowed in wifi.

jice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
If you're having trouble getting sav'd pokes to work through RandomWiFi, here's what I usually do and it works for me, so hopefully it'll work for you.

I usually just set the pokemon to have been hatched from an egg by the following parameters;
Met at Lvl: 1
Met in place: 6 (it will say 'Sanyou City' in kana)
Date Met: you could put whatever you want really. So long as it's not preposterous I'd imagine.
Egg hatched At: 60002 (the drop down box will display it as '----------')
Date Egg Received: same date as in Date Met.
Hometown: Black/White (in the version of Pokesav I'm using, black is actually white and vice versa because of an error in the translating. So if you're on white, just put black, ect. 20 should be 'black', but it's really white. Catch my drift?)
Be sure to set them in a Pokeball, and fill out the other parameters with the proper info (IDs and so forth), and set the language to Japanese.
You should be good to go, and you can get through Rand.Wifi with egg-moves and whatnot.

If you're having trouble with Isshu-native pokemon, after you've done everything you wanted to them via pokesav,
Download the Japanese version of pokesav bw and load your save file, find the pokes you altered, and click on the button that would be "Original Name".
This will set their name to their original kana.
You should be good after that.
Oh but they recently banned yet-unobtainable berries, which I think is stupid, but whatever. So yeah, watch out for that (amongst other things like 4th gen moves) if all looks well but you still can't get through .

Good luck. Hope it helps some.

Tooya0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use V2 patvh + pokesav and random wi-fo works for me.
All names in japanese
Edited IV/EV'S/PID/Nature
I use in random:
Zoroark
Crown Suicune
Lucario

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...