saulislegit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neobenedict said:
can someone tell me like, where to go to find the text

Not a clue...actually there was a post that showed where the items where and etc i believe here on Page 14

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm unpacking the rom now....ugh i don't know what the hell I am doing but it is worth a try.

alright guys I unpakced it but now I need the files for all the moves? does ANYONE here have the files for the moves or items?

niedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so we have all documentation of proper english. im a noob but what do we have to do now?

niedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kbf do you mean the location? if so there is a thread on gbatemp about it
smile.gif

iambananaballsso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
niedy said:
ok so we have all documentation of proper english. im a noob but what do we have to do now?

i am assuming we have to convert the japanese words used in B/W (both kanji and/or katagari) to hex codes, and replace all instances of them to the english characters of every narc file that has them. Plus they have to be same or less amount of characters or it wont work. Which then wouldnt it mess up a lot of names of pokemon and items?

Am I right on this post?

saulislegit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys can't we use A different english patch say from Platinum or diamond/pearl maybbe even HG or SS...Wouldn't that work? for attacks and such

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know if the game is encrypted? this would be really helpful because someone told me if it is encyrpeted for example then it would be impossible to find things suck as moves ect,

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
saulislegit said:
Guys can't we use A different english patch say from Platinum or diamond/pearl maybbe even HG or SS...Wouldn't that work? for attacks and such
No. There are new attacks.
If we were to directly copy the attacks file from a GenIV game, then the game would crash every time you used a new attack.

saulislegit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
niedy said:
someone has already found moves etc just hant been able to convert them

Ahh sweet! they don't know how to translate it from Japanese to English? They should share it with the Translators!

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am gonna make a video explaining what I am trying to do you guys need to see it ok?

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing a translation of a game that everyone knows that IT WILL BE TRANSLATED in sometime is usseles.
If you want to make a translation, use your time in a game that never will be translated (like the games of Tales Of Namco saga).

Anyway, this is ony a advice... it´s your time, if you want to waste it... fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?