Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

playmanplay

Trophies
XP
Country
A DS Fire Card is an El Cheapo ds card...
Less problems than a lot of the more popular cards, surprisingly...

I've already finished Pokemon White, only 1 day (real-time) since I got it
biggrin.gif

Pesky Bug

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, just wanted to stop by and give a major thanks to all involved with the translation.
smile.gif

Playing through White a second time now (this time with the patch) and it's superb.

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i have a question. can someone help me with the built-in AR function thing for the Acekard 2i?
i followed the instructions the site says yet whenever i try to use the codes i have for black it says that there
are no cheats in the database. i just want to pokegen some stuff since my game file got corrupted and last
back-up save was back when i only had 1 badge TwT

also has anyone made a code to get fully filled pokedex? it would make finding stuff on GTS sooooooooo much
bearable...

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Suserihime said:
hey guys i have a question. can someone help me with the built-in AR function thing for the Acekard 2i?
i followed the instructions the site says yet whenever i try to use the codes i have for black it says that there
are no cheats in the database. i just want to pokegen some stuff since my game file got corrupted and last
back-up save was back when i only had 1 badge TwT

also has anyone made a code to get fully filled pokedex? it would make finding stuff on GTS sooooooooo much
bearable...
You don't even need the built-in cheat function. You can just open your .sav file in PokéGen.

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait what. didnt know i could do that XD.
still id like to know how to do it because there are some things you cant do with something like that.
(like perfect IV code and complete pokedex code.)

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
wait what. didnt know i could do that XD.
still id like to know how to do it because there are some things you cant do with something like that.
(like perfect IV code and complete pokedex code.)
The cheat.dat file doesn't recognize v7 patch, and is likely out of date. Update it with the recent cheat.dat at http://cheats.gbatemp.net
OR, you can manually do it with the r4cce and effort (google)

RaoZaoku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried everything I could to try and get this working, but it keeps saying data can't be read.
I'm using No$GBA and trying to use Pokemon White.
If only there was a fully patched download =/

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RaoZaoku said:
I tried everything I could to try and get this working, but it keeps saying data can't be read.
I'm using No$GBA and trying to use Pokemon White.
If only there was a fully patched download =/
Are you using the AR codes to fix the errors that NO$GBA encounters when loading Pokemon B/W? You can either Google to find them or find the thread that covers it.

And we can't supply pre-patched ROMs on this site.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have to say well done on this. also in the 4th gym town the baseball stadium they talk japan letters so yeah... it's up to you if you want to fix that or not. i don't think they give you anything good in there anyway.

bballkidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i transfer the save file from v5 to v7? I mean how do i get all of my progress on pokemon white v5 to be on the pokemon white v7?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
bballkidx said:
How do i transfer the save file from v5 to v7? I mean how do i get all of my progress on pokemon white v5 to be on the pokemon white v7?

This has been asked many times.

Black (J) = White (J) = Black (translated J) = White (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J) = White (different version of translated J) = Black (U) = White (U).

Does that work for you?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
bballkidx said:

Black (J) = White (J) = Black (translated J) = White (translated J) = Black (U) = White (U).

Does that work for you?
No...

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Fishaman P said:
bballkidx said:

Black (J) = White (J) = Black (translated J) = White (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J) = White (different version of translated J) = Black (U) = White (U).

Does that work for you?
No...

Fixed in my post. Just a second too late.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
_Chaz_ said:
Fishaman P said:
bballkidx said:

Does that work for you?
No...

I don't think Black saves can be used with White games. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
If this is the case, the chart should be split into two or have some form of divider.

Examples:

Black (J) = Black (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J) = Black (U)
White (J) = White (translated J) = White (different version of translated J) = White (U)

-or-

Black (J)/White (J) = Black (translated J)/White (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J)/White (different version of translated J) = Black (U)/White (U)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Fishaman P said:
_Chaz_ said:
Fishaman P said:
bballkidx said:

Does that work for you?
No...

I don't think Black saves can be used with White games. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
If this is the case, the chart should be split into two or have some form of divider.

Examples:

Black (J) = Black (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J) = Black (U)
White (J) = White (translated J) = White (different version of translated J) = White (U)

-or-

Black (J)/White (J) = Black (translated J)/White (translated J) = Black (different version of translated J)/White (different version of translated J) = Black (U)/White (U)

Every game since Red/Green (Red/Blue), including B/W, has been cross-compatible. This has already been discussed on this thread.

Lumosify

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about nicknaming Pokemon. Whenever I choose to nickname my Pokemon, it only gives me 5 letters to choose from. Then when I see videos on Youtube, I sometimes see people with Pokemon that have nicknames with more than 5 letters in them. (Usually when I watch Wi-Fi battles) I was just wondering if this patch will fix that? Thanks!

EDIT: I also have an English patch on, but I'm not sure which version it is.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lumosify said:
I have a question about nicknaming Pokemon. Whenever I choose to nickname my Pokemon, it only gives me 5 letters to choose from. Then when I see videos on Youtube, I sometimes see people with Pokemon that have nicknames with more than 5 letters in them. (Usually when I watch Wi-Fi battles) I was just wondering if this patch will fix that? Thanks!

EDIT: I also have an English patch on, but I'm not sure which version it is.

Thats because they used a program like Pokesav to edit the names of their Pokemon. And I don't believe that a hack will be added where you can enter names with more than 5 letters in-game because the English version of the game will be coming out soon.

QUOTE(bballkidx @ Dec 19 2010, 11:37 AM) How do i transfer the save file from v5 to v7? I mean how do i get all of my progress on pokemon white v5 to be on the pokemon white v7?
I don't know if your question was fully answered, so here is my answer. You can use the save from previous translation versions, just make sure that the save and the game have the same name.
eg: 'Pokemon White.sav' and 'Pokemon White.nds' will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: