• Likes 2

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm cool with it, dunno why everyone's complaining, I'd take this over another Pokemon Rumble anyday *shrugs*

or you could take neither.
Really it's like being handed a shit sandwich, and a shit burrito, and then deciding which one is less horrible to eat, when you're under no obligation to eat either.

Reactions: 2 people

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys, it's basically the same as them releasing Grey. Sure there are a few people who will no doubt buy both the games, but that's their decision. And more profit = faster 6th gen.

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who's complaining about the lack of originality...you haven't even heard anything about the game storywise. And as far as Pokemon games go, this is the first time a DIRECT Sequel has been made to a Main-series pokemon game.

And honestly, as far as the Kyurem forms go, the Reshirom/Zekrom fusions might not be the only two available, those may just be the advertising points.

I'm waiting until I hear/see a little bit more about this game before I go on to judge it, but from what I've seen, I like.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm cool with it, dunno why everyone's complaining, I'd take this over another Pokemon Rumble anyday *shrugs*

or you could take neither.
Really it's like being handed a shit sandwich, and a shit burrito, and then deciding which one is less horrible to eat, when you're under no obligation to eat either.
Wha? That decisions easy! Shit sandwich, as the bread would help remove the taste of the shit while with the burrito there isn't as much! :creep:

Reactions: 3 people

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Come on guys, it's basically the same as them releasing Grey. Sure there are a few people who will no doubt buy both the games, but that's their decision. And more profit = faster 6th gen.

God way to make bad news even worse.

ZaneArashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pros:
for ds so flashcards MAY work
something to MAYBE look forward to
cons:
hopes for 3ds exclusive MAY be crushed
many are left confused and baffled
netrual:
it is unknown how a sequel will work due to first time doing it...
Thus is my opinion....

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If N flew off to a new place at the end of B/W, hopefully it's Hoenn! It doesn't have to be tied to Unova since it's a completely different game from B/W.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone who's complaining about the lack of originality...you haven't even heard anything about the game storywise. And as far as Pokemon games go, this is the first time a DIRECT Sequel has been made to a Main-series pokemon game.

And honestly, as far as the Kyurem forms go, the Reshirom/Zekrom fusions might not be the only two available, those may just be the advertising points.

I'm waiting until I hear/see a little bit more about this game before I go on to judge it, but from what I've seen, I like.
uh... no they are the only ones dude, More would be illogical.
I totally saw these forms coming thoug since, in the coding of black and white, Kyurem had 2 secret signature moves that hinted at this. (Freeze shock and Ice burn)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If N flew off to a new place at the end of B/W, hopefully it's Hoenn! It doesn't have to be tied to Unova since it's a completely different game from B/W.
Don't get your hopes up. I imagine the game will explore the origins of Kyurem and it's place in the Tao trio. It's NOT a complete different game per se.
So yeah, It will be in the Unova regions. definetely.

olembet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY ISN'T IT FOR THE 3DS!?!?!
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously though, the DS is hacked to bits, everyone will pirate these games. If this was for 3DS everyone would have to pay for the game and the 3DS would sell tonnes and heavily improve it's reputation.

are u from cave?
remember the black/white sell?
pirate or not pokemon still sell million!

Reactions: 1 person

Ice Punch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as new Pokemon games go, this announcement has me curious about the game.
A first sequel for a Pokemon game. If it's in Unova maybe it'll be different starters, something besides Gym Leaders...
But I probably have my hopes too high...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol