• Likes 2

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought we would receive answers but this just raises many many more questions.......... wtfjackiechan.jpg

EDIT: It's not sunk in yet, this is probably the biggest pokémon news of the year. Anyway, the Kyurem formes look a little strange. They look like underpowered Zekrom and Reshiram wannabes. I guess that's what they are supposed to look like. At least the new formes don't overshadow the original Kyurem, he still looks the coolest to me.

EDIT 2: Reshiram/Kyuram Zekrom/Kyurom ? I hope if it is 3DS enhanced, it means it's full screen.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm not shocked that there's a sequel, since the series got more story-based.

I AM shocked that THEY'RE STILL RELEASEING GAMES ON THE FREAKING DS THOUGH.

Well, I would appreciate some Natural Harmonia Gropius (srly thats Ns name) backstory.

According to Serebii, it will be DSi and 3DS enhanced, remember back then when IGN posted that Black and White had 3Ds features? Maybe this was planned way before.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
According to Serebii, it will be DSi and 3DS enhanced, remember back then when IGN posted that Black and White had 3Ds features? Maybe this was planned way before.
That's just Serebii being dumb. All we know right now is that it's for the DS.

Reactions: 1 person

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, now this is interesting to say the least. First the anime is totally different and now the games have taken on a completely different approach with it. I'm glad about this. I bet the God Stone is going to be used somehow in this game but it is totally amazing. I want to know what the story is with the new mascots. Its obvious they have some relation to the Tao Trio but they look like a mix between Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram and Zekrom. Its strange to say the least but I'm not complaining. Pokemon just got a whole lot more interesting.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Cmon! Still for DS!? Im sick of the sprites and the 8bit sounds/cries. I can understand if it was gray but its a sequel, it should have been for the 3DS. Meh not interested.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3445qbn.jpg

How would a sequel work? Do you play as a new character? Do you somehow port your BW character in and continue where you left off

Reactions: 3 people

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
WHY ISN'T IT FOR THE 3DS!?!?!
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously though, the DS is hacked to bits, everyone will pirate these games. If this was for 3DS everyone would have to pay for the game and the 3DS would sell tonnes and heavily improve it's reputation.

Reactions: 1 person

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else think the blue / red on the new black 2 / white 2 logos respectively looks a bit... gemstone like. Almost like sapphire and ruby? Perhaps Hoenn is in the game as well or some sort of link to team magma and team aqua.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol