Country

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, it may take it a little further ahead in time or could still be in the same time frame as black&white.
Ah, I get your meaning now, like the time difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2, with a possible time difference for Gen 5 part 1 and part 2.

It's be pretty damned interesting if you actually end up playing as N, or well, now that we know, Natural Harmonia Gropius. I doubt it however.

Reactions: 2 people

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, it may take it a little further ahead in time or could still be in the same time frame as black&white.
Ah, I get your meaning now, like the time difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2, with a possible time difference for Gen 5 part 1 and part 2.

It's be pretty damned interesting if you actually end up playing as N, or well, now that we know, Natural Harmonia Gropius. I doubt it however.
preciously

Gold&Silver took place 3 years in the future, although Kanto looked the same, there was some changes and twists to the region, if a similar scenario was to happen with b/w 2 that'd be quite pleasing rather then replaying the same layout as b/w 1 .

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Story? Sounds good :D
I will be doing a lets play when the japanese one comes out lol.. Pokemon "Story" is not hard to understand even without reading! looool

Looking forward to this :D

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will be doing a lets play when the japanese one comes out lol.. Pokemon "Story" is not hard to understand even without reading! looool

Careful, gym leader will probably beat you again, for not understand what move is which. lol Maybe a clean sweep this time. haha Just kidding...

Anyway yeah that'd cool, why don't you wait for the English versions?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Careful, gym leader will probably beat you again, for not understand what move is which. lol Maybe a clean sweep this time. haha Just kidding...

LOL it can happen.
You know the real reason I got beat in the second gym? Meditite used Focues Punch and I thought it was using Focus Energy :( lol.

Anyway uploaded episode 4 :D

I will do a lets play of white before bw2 comes out.
More info will be revealed every sunday I guess :)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

preciously

Gold&Silver took place 3 years in the future, although Kanto looked the same, there was some changes and twists to the region, if a similar scenario was to happen with b/w 2 that'd be quite pleasing rather then replaying the same layout as b/w 1 .
You know what would be cool is a new direction on the map, maybe you go counter clockwise from Nimbasa instead of clockwise?

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmm well if it is a new story them no starter pokemon? seem how i already got them in the last game or could be your a new trainer??

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

LOL it can happen.
You know the real reason I got beat in the second gym? Meditite used Focues Punch and I thought it was using Focus Energy :( lol.

Were you just using leer, if you attack them it'll force focuspunch to fail ;)

Awesome, I'll check it out later, I hope there's a massive move tutor in b/w 2 so many Pokemon could do with upgrades.

Can you believe it, Gyarados was meant to be a dragon/water typing back in gen 1, but that wanted only one dragon for that gen and it had to be Dragonite. How awesome Gyarados would've been with that typing and moxie ability in today's metagame!

You know what would be cool is a new direction on the map, maybe you go counter clockwise from Nimbasa instead of clockwise?

That'd be quite interesting as well, lets hope they surprise us, not the same old rehash. :)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmmm well if it is a new story them no starter pokemon? seem how i already got them in the last game or could be your a new trainer??
Who knows, maybe you will be a totally new, unrelated trainer. Maybe you'll be N, maybe you'll be the same trainer and you'll start with a fully evolved starter?
It's up to an awful lot of speculation right now.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country

There will be starters, they won't differentiate from the formula that much. Also, new players need to be able to pick it up and play.

You probably start as a new trainer, being a spectator in the new events unravelling before you and slowly become involved in them.

I am hoping for a different region secretly as well, or like.. a second region added to Unova.. I hope Hoenn.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

LOL it can happen.

Were you just using leer, if you attack them it'll force focuspunch to fail ;)

Awesome, I'll check it out later, I hope there's a massive move tutor in b/w 2 so many Pokemon could do with upgrades.

Can you believe it, Gyarados was meant to be a dragon/water typing back in gen 1, but that wanted only one dragon for that gen and it had to be Dragonite. How awesome Gyarados would've been with that typing and moxie ability in today's metagame!

I know! Water/Dragon = Neutral to everything :) But I love kingdra :D if only it had a bit higher attack stats and a bit more speed lol.

There probably will be a new move tutor and new moves?

but there probably wont be that much new lol

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know! Water/Dragon = Neutral to everything :) But I love kingdra :D if only it had a bit higher attack stats and a bit more speed lol.

Most likely a battle frontier, with a whole of lot of move tutors within, exchanging moves for battle points.

Nothing new for the metagame mechanics, but move tutors, new learn up moves, egg moves can shift a metagame around, look how Scizor went from zero to hero. It's one of the major threats you have to prepare for, platinum gave it a new life.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Most likely a battle frontier, with a whole of lot of move tutors within exchanging moves for battle points.

Nothing new for the metagame mechanics, but move tutors, new learn up moves, egg moves can shift a metagame around, look how Scizor went from zero to hero. It's one of the major threats you have to prepare for, platinum gave it a new life.
I know and HG/SS gave it another new life even though it was the same gen :)

Well, I am gonna keep track of pokemon sundays and new details :D

Reactions: 1 person

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My guess: Alder won't be champion. He'll be replaced by Cheren. (Kinda like how Wallace took over for Steven in 3rd gen.) Cheren's roll will be replaced by the trainer of the opposite gender of what you took. (Much like 4th gen.)

Been calling it for the last year, will continue to call it until proven false.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Almost, it's water typing neutralizes the dragon's ice type weakness, and the dragon typing neutralizes the water type's grass and electric weaknesses, but the dragon type's own weakness to dragon type moves remains.

Also, Palkia, in case you forgot. He's a beat of a Dragon/Water type and popular to use because of it.

My guess: Alder won't be champion. He'll be replaced by Cheren. (Kinda like how Wallace took over for Steven in 3rd gen.) Cheren's roll will be replaced by the trainer of the opposite gender of what you took. (Much like 4th gen.)

Been calling it for the last year, will continue to call it until proven false.
Cheren is a joke of a trainer though, he uses a goddamned Liepard even in his final team. (It's strategies include dying like a bitch, or using fake out, then dying like a bitch.)
See there's a reason why Cheren can be rematched daily but Bianca can only be rematched on the weekend, because she actually has a competent team.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Cheren is a joke of a trainer though, he uses a goddamned Liepard even in his final team. (It's strategies include dying like a bitch, or using fake out, then dying like a bitch.)
See there's a reason why Cheren can be rematched daily but Bianca can only be rematched on the weekend, because she actually has a competent team.
I've always had Liepard in my team up until the end, (starting as a Purrloin in lvl 5), and he's still one of my fave Pokemon of this gen. Cheren might suck but Liepard ain't the reason for that. D<

On topic, I really wonder how a Pokemon with a story will turn out to be. =O

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always had Liepard in my team up until the end, (starting as a Purrloin in lvl 5), and he's still one of my fave Pokemon of this gen. Cheren might suck but Liepard ain't the reason for that. D<

On topic, I really wonder how a Pokemon with a story will turn out to be. =O
It's learnset is pretty damned abysmal though, training a Purrloin you catch from the start is a pain seeing as it doesn't learn any decently strong moves until level 34, Slash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg