memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

is there any tool to rip the save.data of an original pokemon black 2, play it with an emulator on the computer and putting it back?

Kind regards

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay I managed to dump it with woodumper and i just play with no$gba. There is the problem that it didnt recognize the sav data. Anyone has an idea why?

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i own a normal ds and a 3ds. I am using my old ds (wooddumper save game manager works only wiht the old ds) and a supercard dstwo. The savfile size is 512 kb. Dumping my pokemon soulsilver and works perfect I researched a little bit the internet. It seems to be the problem with the supercard. People are using Savegame Manager v0.3.0 RC1 (THis version dont work with the supercard, only 0.2.4) with an acecard 2i with succes to get that sav file of pokemon black 2.
People with a supercard dstwo or r4 flash card didn't have succes till now.

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay I managed to rip it with the savegamemanager 0.2.4. On another Thread in the internet He told that he first always dumps his ruby sav then the black 2 sav. I treid the same with my soulsilver and then black2 and it worked. Thank you for you helps .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.