Pokemon B/W random match up related

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by JarmanKell, Oct 30, 2011.

Oct 30, 2011
  1. JarmanKell
    OP

Newcomer JarmanKell Newbie

is it possible to bypass the legit checker on Random Match up?( I have hacked pokemon)

Edited: Is it possible to use hacked pokemon in the Union room and infrared?

2. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i wish there was but sadly even action replay does not have a code. and i don't think no one's going bother to make one so our hopes are not looking good.

3. 1234turtles

Member 1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you can use hacked pokemon in the Union room and infrared.
    you really should not cheat online unless your pokemon have reasonable stats just saying.

4. JarmanKell
    OP

Newcomer JarmanKell Newbie

cool beans at the union room and infrared part

5. FlareRDB

Newcomer FlareRDB Newbie

United States
    You can use hacked pokemon in random matchup if they have legal EVs, abilities, and a legitimate PID. 90% of the pokemon on there are hacked, IR and friend battles don't care about ridiculously hacked pokemon.

6. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It is possible to use hacked pokemon on random match. I was able to do a random match with a blissey with imposter as the ability, a genesect and other super hacked pokemon. I was curious if it was possible, and i do not have any plans of releasing the information on how to do it.

7. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    omg really? and it's a good idea not relaseing it. imo just what we need noobs spaming darkrai and mewtwo and shit...

8. Ra1d

Member Ra1d GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    You don't need to be genius to figure out how to bypass the check with illegal pokemon,but it's stupid to do so,everyone wants to have a challenge and not a one-sided match.