ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chesskid1 said:
can someone explain what the union room in black is? so black still has a problem with a "certain" room and white works perfectly?

I don't think it works in either version. Retro is just starting with Black(I could be wrong)

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
Vekira said:
Zorua said:
Vekira said:
Is it only me that finds it funny that even tho it was dumped before game release, alot of people who were hyped up about this game (including myself) still have to wait... I mean its funny people with dstwo are secretly or openly gloatting, some are like "who cares, I'm buying it tomorrow/couple days/lucky today early preorder(it happens)" and everyone else is like "I Want Patch Now!!!" and "Chill Out". Imagine if the person is here willing to do the patch but because people cant be patience and wait s/he/they think "I'm gonna make you wait" lol. Sorry my minds weird at times

http://filetrip.net/f24193-Pokemon-Black-a...te-EFs-1-0.html
What are you going on about?

DAMMIT. I type too damn slow. but either way there's school kids in eur that have to wait to after school plus for all we know someone could have made their own personal patch

I still don't get you.

err... simplify... errr... Let's say I get the rom, and I make a patch for my own use only. I'm not planning on sharing it as you are so to do(side note thx for sharing link for patch)

smartguy_alec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AP-fixed Black confirmed working with wood r4 1.25. i can also enter the Union Room. Hmmm... I'm also using my Japanese-fantranslated-English sav file.

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

Here is my patch for Pokemon Black and White and will work for the (E), (F) and (S) versions. Please note this is only for the EXP AP FIX. I am now working on the Union Room Fix for Pokemon Black.

ENJOY!!!
biggrin.gif

Confirmed for R4 with wood 1.25
thx a bunch !
yaynds.gif

Z

Zorua

Vekira said:
Zorua said:
Vekira said:
Zorua said:
Vekira said:
Is it only me that finds it funny that even tho it was dumped before game release, alot of people who were hyped up about this game (including myself) still have to wait... I mean its funny people with dstwo are secretly or openly gloatting, some are like "who cares, I'm buying it tomorrow/couple days/lucky today early preorder(it happens)" and everyone else is like "I Want Patch Now!!!" and "Chill Out". Imagine if the person is here willing to do the patch but because people cant be patience and wait s/he/they think "I'm gonna make you wait" lol. Sorry my minds weird at times

What are you going on about?

DAMMIT. I type too damn slow. but either way there's school kids in eur that have to wait to after school plus for all we know someone could have made their own personal patch

I still don't get you.

err... simplify... errr... Let's say I get the rom, and I make a patch for my own use only. I'm not planning on sharing it as you are so to do(side note thx for sharing link for patch)

How does it relate to this discussion and WHY would someone make a personal patch when there already is a public patch?
unsure.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Zorua said:
How does it relate to this discussion and WHY would someone make a personal patch when there already is a public patch?
unsure.gif
that's why he said he typed slow. he was gonna complain but then got ninja'd.

Z

Zorua

Narayan said:
Zorua said:
unsure.gif
that's why he said he typed slow.

Nope, not that. He ranted about some private patch thingy.

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
unsure.gif

Your thinking of current time, either way its not important. Patch is here so lets be glad its here agreed?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Zorua said:
Narayan said:
Zorua said:
unsure.gif

that's why he said he typed slow.

Nope, not that. He ranted about some private patch thingy.

lol that's what i meant, he was gonna post his complaint, before someone posted about retro's patch, but then by the time he posted, the patch was already out.

QUOTE(Vekira @ Mar 3 2011, 05:12 PM) QUOTE(Zorua @ Mar 3 2011, 09:07 AM)
unsure.gif

Your thinking of current time, either way its not important. Patch is here so lets be glad its here agreed?
i would agree, if there's a no$gba save fix. using the (J) codes only lets me to the start menu then when i either start a new game or continue(Jap save file) it only shows a black screen.

Z

Zorua

Vekira said:
Zorua said:
unsure.gif

I totally agree!
yaynds.gif

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VentusVanitas said:
So, Union Room works on White, just like the J Version?

BTw, ap fixed version still white screens on m3 real, when quitting Mystery Gift.

format and try again?
thats usually the first thing i do whenever something thats supposed to work doesnt

Z

Zorua

iggloovortex said:
VentusVanitas said:
So, Union Room works on White, just like the J Version?

BTw, ap fixed version still white screens on m3 real, when quitting Mystery Gift.

format and try again?
thats usually the first thing i do whenever something thats supposed to work doesnt

Nothing's been confirmed about Mystery Gift.

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
Vekira said:
Zorua said:
unsure.gif

I totally agree!
yaynds.gif

Good Good because if I face you on wifi I'm kickin your ass lol

slaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for this question, but i read through the messages and still could not find an answer. Anyway, i'm using Acekard 2 1.8.5a and the game does not load, it freezes an AKAIOs loading screen. I have tried turning anti anti-pirace off and on with no results. I used Retro's patch and am using the Nds file, am i supoosed to rename the bak (backup) file and use it instead? thanks for the help.

Edit: thoguht i found a way to fix it, what i did with the jap one, but it didn't work in the end. =/ Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==