ROM Hack Pokemon Alpha Sapphire rom hacking help needed

Pokemonfan1756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am new to 3ds rom hacking. so I am working on a simple Pokemon Alpha Sapphire rom hack, the main goal of it is to let you play as Yveltal the destruction Pokemon and I have been following a video for the textures. it was going well until it came to the Pokemon files. so first, a link provided was supposed to help me find the Pokemon I was looking for after extracting the Pokemon files from the "8" file in: romfs\a\0\0 cause there are a lot of .bin files with numbers but the link gave a 404 error. I wanted to use Yveltal's sprites from his Pokemon file and replace Brendan's sprites with Yveltal using ohana 3ds. so I was wondering if someone could tell me what number Yveltal is. and the other thing I wanted to know about was how all the stuff works like the Overworld sprites, the part where he sends out the Pokemon, and the part where it goes into 1st person view when he throws the Pokeball at the wild Pokemon so I can make sure it looks like Yveltal all the time. so I am just making sure there are no files I need to edit for those parts. help is appreciated.

Last edited by Pokemonfan1756,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night