ROM Hack pokemon 3er gen .pkm files

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hi there. i was thinking in creating a recopilation of all avalible (obtained legally) pokemon 3er gen in .pkm files
currently i have uploaded a filetrip my own recopilation

the program that you must use if you want to inject or create the .pkm is called pokemon enciclopedia

so far this is my list with the pokemon that i obtained
Code:
colosseum
-absol
-aipom
-ariados
-bayleef
-croconaw
-delibird
-dunsparce
-entei
-espeon
-flaaffly
-forretress
-furret
-gligar
-granbull
-heracross
-hitmontop
-houndoom
-ledian
-makuhita
-mantine
-meditite
-metagross
-miltank
-misdreavus
-murkrow
-noctowl
-piloswine
-quagsire
-quilava
-qwilfish
-raikou
-remoraid
-shuckle
-skarmory
-skiploom
-slugma
-smeargle
-sneasel
-stantler
-sudowoodo
-suicune
-sunflora
-swablu
-togetic
-tropius
-tyranitar
-umbreon
-ursaring
-vibrava
-yanma
bonus
-celebi
-jirachi

emerald
-abra
-aron
-cascoon
-combuskem
-electrike
-gulpin
-lotad
-magikarp
-makuhita
-marill
-mightyena
-minum
-nincada
-oddish
-plusle
-ralts
-sableye
-seedot
-shroomish
-silcoon
-skitty
-slakoth
-taillow
-whismur
-wingull
-wurmple
-zigzagoon
-zubat

fire red
-alakazam
-bulbasaur
-caterpie
-haunter
-ivysaur
-jigglypuff
-kakuna
-mankey
-metapod
-moltres
-nidoking
-nidoqueen
-nidoran(m)
-pidgey
-pikachu
-rattata
-spearow
-squirtle
-wartortle
-weedle

leaf green
-articuno
-beedrill
-bellsprout
-butterfree
-clefairy
-cubone
-deoxys
-dewgong
-diglett
-doduo
-dratini
-drowzee
-dunsparce
-eevee
-exeggcute
-fearow
-flareon
-gastly
-geodude
-grimer
-haunter
-hitmonchan
-hoppip
-jolteon
-kabuto
-koffing
-lapras
-machop
-magikarp
-marill
-meowth
-moltres
-nidoran(f)
-nidorina
-onix
-paras
-persian
-pidgeot
-pinsir
-porygon
-porygon2
-primeape
-rapidash
-raticate
-rhyhorn
-sandshrew
-seel
-slowbro
-slowking
-slowbro
-slugma
-snorlax
-spearow
-steelix
-swinub
-tangela
-tentacool
-tentacruel
-vaporeon
-venonat
-venasaur
-vulpix
-weepinbell
-zubat

ruby
-poochyena
-treecko

sapphire
-absol
-aggron
-alakazam
-altaria
-azumarill
-banette
-barboach
-beautifly
-bellossom
-blaziken
-breloom
-camerupt
-castform
-chinchou
-clamperl
-claydol
-corsola
-crobat
-dodrio
-sosuo
-dusclops
-duskull
-dustox
-electrode
-exploud
-gardevoir
-geodude
-girafarig
-gloom
-golbat
-golem
-gorebyss
-graveler
-grimer
-grumpig
-gulpin
-gyarados
-hariyama
-huntail
-kadabra
-kecleon
-kirlia
-kyogre
-lairon
-latios
-laturn
-linoone
-loudred
-lunatone
-luvdisc
-machamp
-machoke
-machop
-magcargo
-magnemite
-magneton
-manectric
-marill
-medichan
-meditite
-mightyena
-muk
-natu
-ninjask
-numel
-pelipper
-pikachu
-regirock
-registeel
-regice
-relicanth
-roselia
-sandshrew
-sandslash
-sharpedo
-shedinja
-shuppet
-slugma
-spinda
-spoink
-swamblu
-swalot
-swellow
-tentacool
-tentacruel
-torkoal
-trapinch
-vileplume
-volbeat
-voltorb
-wailmer
-wailord
-wishcash
-wobbuffet
-wynaut
-xatu

the archive with the pkm file can be found here
pokemon 3er gen files

and the program in spanish can be found here
pokemon enciclopedia

if you are thinking why i upload the program in spanish the reason is that the spanish version allow you to edit the party pokemon and the first box of your save (the english version only allow party edit)

if you wanna help me recopilating pokemon that i not own legally i gladly accept your files and add your name in the contributors

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting idea, but because pokemon can have different movesets, different levels, and of course different stats and attributes, i'm not sure if this would be very useful.
frown.gif
On the pkm files, are the pokemon basically freshly hatched? What level are they and what moves do they know?

oxenh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lacrymosa967 said:
Interesting idea, but because pokemon can have different movesets, different levels, and of course different stats and attributes, i'm not sure if this would be very useful.
frown.gif
On the pkm files, are the pokemon basically freshly hatched? What level are they and what moves do they know?

all pokemons have been catched in the wild, and retain the original moveset or have moves that can learn via tm or tutor

an example of use is inject one of the .pkm files to your save game and beed the pokemon
the only exceptions are the legendary or ditto (you should transfer to another game and after resent to your game for the dex entry)

for your question about nature, moves or attributes with the editor you can change it freely in the editor provided in the topic (the editor itself allow you to change the moves to the ones the pokemon could learn only naturally or via tm,hm or tutor, also it check the algorimts of the files, the abilities and all that stuff)

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
oxenh said:
lacrymosa967 said:
frown.gif

all pokemons have been catched in the wild, and retain the original moveset or have moves that can learn via tm or tutor

an example of use is inject one of the .pkm files to your save game and beed the pokemon
the only exceptions are the legendary or ditto (you should transfer to another game and after resent to your game for the dex entry)

for your question about nature, moves or attributes with the editor you can change it freely in the editor provided in the topic (the editor itself allow you to change the moves to the ones the pokemon could learn only naturally or via tm,hm or tutor, also it check the algorimts of the files, the abilities and all that stuff)

Is the level then editable too? Because I could catch a Poochyena at lv 3, and a Raticate at level 22. There's too much difference between that... and of course, the Raticate would have the higher stats since it's of a higher level. Also, if they already have TM or move tutor moves, that's not good, because they should be in their natural state.

oxenh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lacrymosa967 said:
oxenh said:
lacrymosa967 said:
frown.gif

Is the level then editable too? Because I could catch a Poochyena at lv 3, and a Raticate at level 22. There's too much difference between that... and of course, the Raticate would have the higher stats since it's of a higher level. Also, if they already have TM or move tutor moves, that's not good, because they should be in their natural state.

the lv cannot be changed, but you could turn it to a egg (you must check the "huevo" option) and also change the step necessary to hatch(the "pasos" option, keep in mind that 1 means 256 steps)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay