pokemon 3er gen .pkm files

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by oxenh, Aug 9, 2011.

Aug 9, 2011

pokemon 3er gen .pkm files by oxenh at 11:40 PM (8,057 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. oxenh
    OP

Member oxenh The most unknown member of GBAtemp

Chile
    hi there. i was thinking in creating a recopilation of all avalible (obtained legally) pokemon 3er gen in .pkm files
    currently i have uploaded a filetrip my own recopilation

the program that you must use if you want to inject or create the .pkm is called pokemon enciclopedia

so far this is my list with the pokemon that i obtained
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

the archive with the pkm file can be found here
    pokemon 3er gen files

and the program in spanish can be found here
    pokemon enciclopedia

if you are thinking why i upload the program in spanish the reason is that the spanish version allow you to edit the party pokemon and the first box of your save (the english version only allow party edit)

if you wanna help me recopilating pokemon that i not own legally i gladly accept your files and add your name in the contributors

2. Xarsah16

Member Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Interesting idea, but because pokemon can have different movesets, different levels, and of course different stats and attributes, i'm not sure if this would be very useful. [​IMG] On the pkm files, are the pokemon basically freshly hatched? What level are they and what moves do they know?

3. oxenh
    OP

Chile
    all pokemons have been catched in the wild, and retain the original moveset or have moves that can learn via tm or tutor

an example of use is inject one of the .pkm files to your save game and beed the pokemon
    the only exceptions are the legendary or ditto (you should transfer to another game and after resent to your game for the dex entry)

for your question about nature, moves or attributes with the editor you can change it freely in the editor provided in the topic (the editor itself allow you to change the moves to the ones the pokemon could learn only naturally or via tm,hm or tutor, also it check the algorimts of the files, the abilities and all that stuff)

4. Xarsah16

Member Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Is the level then editable too? Because I could catch a Poochyena at lv 3, and a Raticate at level 22. There's too much difference between that... and of course, the Raticate would have the higher stats since it's of a higher level. Also, if they already have TM or move tutor moves, that's not good, because they should be in their natural state.

5. oxenh
    OP

Chile
    the lv cannot be changed, but you could turn it to a egg (you must check the "huevo" option) and also change the step necessary to hatch(the "pasos" option, keep in mind that 1 means 256 steps)