Misc Pokemon 3DS Wifi Centre

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black-Ice
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 106,474
  • Replies Replies 750
  • Likes Likes 12
oh im not sure what the correct nature is. mine is sassy. so shes a little bitch :)

i was fishing on route 21 with a good rod.
 
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this, but I'm looking to collect all the Vivillon patterns.
Mine is high plains, if anyone is interested.
 
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this, but I'm looking to collect all the Vivillon patterns.
Mine is high plains, if anyone is interested.

It seems we are fated to trade often, no? I can donate my "modern" Vivillon. Don't care what i receive in return.
666Vivillon_Modern_Dream.png
 
It seems we are fated to trade often, no? I can donate my "modern" Vivillon. Don't care what i receive in return.
666Vivillon_Modern_Dream.png
Ha.
Well, if you don't need the high plains Vivillon, you could either get one of those Charmander or Dratini I already have, or wait a few hours until I finish breeding the immunity gligars with baton pass/agility.
 
Ha.
Well, if you don't need the high plains Vivillon, you could either get one of those Charmander or Dratini I already have, or wait a few hours until I finish breeding the immunity gligars with baton pass/agility.

i already have a charizard and dratini/dragonair, but i dont have a gligar. any gligar would do.
 
i already have a charizard and dratini/dragonair, but i dont have a gligar. any gligar would do.
Completely forgot about this, but if you still want that Gligar, I have a few perfect ones and some others missing attack, which doesn't matter a lot if you're using it as a baton pass.
 
I would be updating the tournament thread with new ideas, but this is a busy time for me atm.
I think the next one will be to commemorate the release of our loved ones from other regions with Pokemon Bank
 

Site & Scene News